Old 05-05-2019, 12:32 PM   #1

2019 Rockwood Ultralite TT 8328BS

Purchased new in October 2018 from Sun and Fun RV in Tiffin, Iowa.

It was winterized by the dealer, and we camped 4 nights in October. We have not cooked in it, no showers, non smoking family, and it is like it was when we took it off the lot.

It has the Queen Sleeper Sofa, Two recliners with heat/massage, 42inch TV in living room and 28 inch in bedroom, Fireplace, 4 Chair Dining set, outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, two grills,two awnings, solar ready. I can forward the all the technical specifications and more information with no problem.

All the accessories like power hook up cable, waste drain pipe and the TRUTRACK WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION HITCH WITH SWAY CONTROL will be included.

Due to some changes with family we are deciding to sell the camper and the 2015 White Lariat F 250, 6.7L with 53K miles we purchased to pull it, so both are for sale.

I would deliver the camper if that would be a benefit within a days drive.

Email me with questions and would discuss it over the phone including a reasonable offer, revised price to sell.

Thanks,

Jerry

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2019 Rockwood Ultralite TT 8328BS

JerryABrown is offline   Reply With Quote