Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2017, 07:31 AM   #1

Mor Ryde independent suspension question?

My wife and I will be ordering a new Riverstone 39RKFB soon and I wanted some feedback from those folks who have upgraded to the Mor Ryde independent suspension from the FR factory. Is it worth the $$$? What are the major benefits? Thanks in advance for the help.

Pete
Fishrsafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #2

Two coaches with MorRyde IS, one was a Carriage Royals International the other one a Dynamax Trilogy. When Forest River didn't allow an upgrade at factory level I was disappointed but now I have to say that the stock Dexter axles with Dexter EZ-Flex make for a noticeable smoother ride compared to the IS. This is the same someone else experienced here on the forum, so IMHO don't wast your money. The Dexter setup however needs more frequent grease jobs, about every 500 mls. or so.
My 2 cts.
Cypressloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypressloser View Post
Two coaches with MorRyde IS, one was a Carriage Royals International the other one a Dynamax Trilogy. When Forest River didn't allow an upgrade at factory level I was disappointed but now I have to say that the stock Dexter axles with Dexter EZ-Flex make for a noticeable smoother ride compared to the IS. This is the same someone else experienced here on the forum, so IMHO don't wast your money. The Dexter setup however needs more frequent grease jobs, about every 500 mls. or so.
My 2 cts.
Thanks again for your help.

Pete
Fishrsafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:04 PM   #4

When we ordered our 2018 RE we requested the MorRide IS suspension, and we love it! our rig is 19,000lbs going down the road, and it stays put and tows smooth as can be, no matter what the road conditions are. I would, and have recommended this.
Pat and DeAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:09 PM   #5

One of the best things I have ever done to the rig.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:25 PM   #6

Mor Ride

You may want to check with FR about the Liberty Rider suspension. They have just started offering it on some models.

http://www.rvnews.com/article.php?id=5687
Ddubya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suspension