Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2018, 06:29 PM   #21

Riverstone 39fl 2017 picked up on 1/12/18 got it home! Pulled great with 3500 dually got a few questions or problems! HELP!
1) had shower doors locked down and the latch came loose and you know what happened the outside glass broke into a million pieces! What a mess! Got to find forest River dealer here for help or can I get glass somewhere else?
2) I can not figure out how to turn the step lights on outside!
3) went to winterrize and could not get pump to take anti freeze had to use air which I don’t like! I thought you could do just like on the Fuzion 342 hook up turn pump on and put on winterize and it start pumping, must be doing something wrong
GFAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:42 PM   #22

Sorry to here about the shower door.

Our step lights turn on with the outside "porch" lights.

As for the pump not pulling the anti-freeze, ours did the same thing and I found an elbow on the docking station cracked and drawing air. I contacted Riverstone division directly and they sent me a complete new valve station. I just replaced the broken elbow from the new unit and sent it back with the broken elbow.

Contact Riverstone, Jeff is great to work with.

Good luck, Dave.
BessieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #23

Thanks will call tomorrow! Do I ask for Jeff or just someone in tech support?
Old 01-17-2018, 05:16 AM   #24

Pretty sure Jeff is the warranty supervisor.
Rusty
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:28 AM   #25

Yes, Jeff Holmes is the warranty man for Riverstone.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFAR View Post
Riverstone 39fl 2017 picked up on 1/12/18 got it home! Pulled great with 3500 dually got a few questions or problems! HELP!

1) had shower doors locked down and the latch came loose and you know what happened the outside glass broke into a million pieces! What a mess! Got to find forest River dealer here for help or can I get glass somewhere else?

2) I can not figure out how to turn the step lights on outside!

3) went to winterrize and could not get pump to take anti freeze had to use air which I don’t like! I thought you could do just like on the Fuzion 342 hook up turn pump on and put on winterize and it start pumping, must be doing something wrong

There’s a recall for the label ,winterize levers were pictured wrong. Got a new label
dgsearcy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 AM   #27

Anybody have picture of new label
Old 01-17-2018, 09:55 AM   #28

Quote:
Anybody have picture of new label

Mine is over at the farm in it’s storage shed . If I get a chance I’ll take picture or if the paper work has pictures I’ll post it
Old 01-18-2018, 01:40 PM   #29

Called riverstone yesterday talk to Jeff what a nice guy! He was eager to help me with my problems! He is going to send me a valve as well as sent pictures to show where located and how to replace ! He went way above of what I expected, was nice to talk to someone that could help! I did not get the run around as you usually do! Nice that they have someone that just handles riverstone! Thanks Jeff and the folks on this foroum that responded !
Old 02-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #30

Hey Dave! Thanks for your info! Jeff sent me anew valve to replace the old one hopeing it will fix the problem with winterizing ! My valve is located behind the shower area , could not have been in a worst spot , really can not get to it from the inside! Will the docking station slide out to the outside to change valve?
Old 02-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #31

Quote:
Hey Dave! Thanks for your info! Jeff sent me anew valve to replace the old one hopeing it will fix the problem with winterizing ! My valve is located behind the shower area , could not have been in a worst spot , really can not get to it from the inside! Will the docking station slide out to the outside to change valve?

I can get to mine in the storage area. Only valve I know behind the shower is the anti siphon valve for the black tank flush. Not sure but the docking station should move out some
Old 02-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #32

I know they changed the design on the basement aspect as to the access panel to the docking station. On mine I just removed the panel right behind the docking station in the basement and had direct access to it.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:41 AM   #33

Mine is the 39FL they moved it to back side behind the shower, I can see it but can’t get to hit with 2 hands have to lay on side to see behind the cabinet, was wondering if the lines at long enough to pulll the docking station out, it has all the water lines hooked to it, if lines aren’t long enough going to be a real problem!
Old 03-14-2018, 11:50 AM   #34

Do you have generator? If so what is the measurements of the exhaust pipe from the bottom of rv? I have one that the exhaust pipe is very low and will scrape or knock off if you go in the wrong d/w. The dealer installed and said it was good! It is lower than the jacks when up! This can’t be right!
Old 03-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #35

I do not have a generator.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #36

Generator riverstone

[Do you have generator? If so what is the measurements of the exhaust pipe from the bottom of rv? I have one that the exhaust pipe is very low and will scrape or knock off if you go in the wrong d/w. The dealer installed and said it was good! It is lower than the jacks when up! This can’t be right![/QUOTE]