Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2019, 12:54 AM   #1

New NoBo 10.6. Several questions.

Just took delivery of a new NoBo 10.6 and we are excited to use it soon.

While exploring it in our driveway, I found that I couldn’t get the light about the kitchen slide out to turn on. I assume that it is the switch just inside the door for the kitchen but it doesn’t work. Other lights work, no fuses blown. Am I missing something or is it back to the dealer?

The fresh water port at the kitchen doesn’t latch closed so it flops around while driving. Any fixes for this? I’m thinking of some sort of magnets attached to it to close it but haven’t figured out how to attach them yet.

I want to use a cover for it since it will be stored outside. Does anyone have a good link for one that fits well?

The stove seems a little weak. I think I will want to add one that we can use on the side but it would be nice to split off of the propane tank. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

Pic attached of light and fresh water port. (Also rotated 90 deg)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4D4FEEA3-DEBD-443E-8CA3-AD24125C2A17.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	198015  
VectorK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:56 PM   #2

The switch for the light is oddly in the main sleeping area. It is between the man door and the cargo door.
NoboUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:11 AM   #3

I believe the odd placement of the switch for the kitchen area light is so that you can turn it on while inside. The bright setting of this light is supposed to act as a scare light- I guess to scare away critters or other unwelcome nighttime camp visitors.

The switch that is inside the kitchen area controls the hitch light around front.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:51 AM   #4

Has anyone found an RV cover that works well on the 10.5/10.6? My plan is to start with a large tarp that could prove useful while camping, but I’d like to protect the trailer from daily exposure to the Texas sun.

*Asked here Re: Poster’s original questions

No Bo 10.6 with a Royal Enfield Classic 500 inside
2 Wheels times 2
AndySanders is offline   Reply With Quote