Old 03-23-2016, 08:53 AM   #11
If it says 16 cu ft residential refrigerator it is electric only. If you get the RV 8 cu ft it is gas/electric.

AGFazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
Mine were also 3 & 4 when we started camping and also used their bed rails from home. Yes, the mattress is thin, but you also have the weight of your child on top of that to help hold them down. So far so good with ours. But if you're really worried, just find a way to screw the rails down to the bed. One of the ideas I had (but never actually tried) was to use some webbed strapping (from an old set of tie down straps) to hold down the rails to the bed. But once I actually wedged everything together and had a kid try them out I figured I was safe the way they were. It took a lot of pushing on my kids part to move the rails, and when they're sleeping, they don't push that hard. Just kind of bump the rail and then roll back the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

For the rails, couldn't you simply attach rails to a thin sheet of plywood and place the plywood under the mattress? That would allow you to remove them anytime you want and to not have to screw into the main framing of the bed yet it would still provide support for the rail so that it does not fall over.

pprice01 is offline   Reply With Quote

bed, beds, refrigerator