Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2018, 06:38 PM   #1

Bulb Above Stove In MicroHood

I had the bulb above my stove burn out and trying to find a replacement. Camping World was no help.....anyone have any intel on these strange looking little LED bulbs?

2018 SH 282rk
ladypmff72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #2
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypmff72 View Post
I had the bulb above my stove burn out and trying to find a replacement. Camping World was no help.....anyone have any intel on these strange looking little LED bulbs?

2018 SH 282rk
Would help if you gave us the bulb no. and a picture of the bulb.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:34 AM   #3
Site Team

If I can remember later I'll run out and take a look at ours. I know the fridge is a festoon lamp, but I can't remember what the hood lamp was when I changed it to LED.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #4

I had the same problem with our Salem 31kqbts! I looked on etrailer.com and sent them a picture and they did not have it. We even went to a local dealership that only sold Salem Travel Trailers and they stated they did not have it. How can salem make something that is so hard to find! Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately there Is no part number on the actual bulb. I've looked in the online manuals and everywhere I could possibly think online.
DeborahL24 is offline   Reply With Quote