Old 08-30-2016, 02:37 PM   #221

Hello All.

Not a TT owner yet but hope to be soon. This thread has been a great reference for the 195BH, which we never really considered because we thought it was too cheap which meant poor quality . We are / were very keen on the Mini Lite 1905 by Rockwood.

After reading this entire thread today I will be taking another look at the 195BH. We got two very young boys 4 and 1 so I think the 195BH may be fine for us for a few years at least and the entry price seems very reasonable.

I look forward to hearing about more mods and such. Thank!

Old 08-30-2016, 05:51 PM   #222

Cruise Lite 195BH Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdfan2005 View Post
Hello All.

Not a TT owner yet but hope to be soon. This thread has been a great reference for the 195BH, which we never really considered because we thought it was too cheap which meant poor quality . We are / were very keen on the Mini Lite 1905 by Rockwood.

After reading this entire thread today I will be taking another look at the 195BH. We got two very young boys 4 and 1 so I think the 195BH may be fine for us for a few years at least and the entry price seems very reasonable.

I look forward to hearing about more mods and such. Thank!

This is our first TT and switched from tent camping. Our kids were ages 2 and 4 at the time we got the 195bh and after 2 years it's been great for us. Sure there's a few things I'd like as an upgrade but it's been the perfect starter TT for our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-31-2016, 10:47 AM   #223
rvb

winterizing, AF intake?

Anyone added a DIY antifreeze intake between the fresh water tank and pump? I'm considering doing this on my Wildwood 195bh, but don't want to use the camco kit.

I have a couple questions here:
adding antifreeze intake valve...

thanks,
-rvb
rvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:35 AM   #224

Here's a little explanation of how my 2 TVs are wired and a couple pics. I plan on putting a shelf in the "wardrobe" cabinet during the Winter to clean everything up a bit, I hate all the wires being exposed.
The antenna connection at the wall now leads to a two-way cable splitter inside the cabinet. This supplies a signal to both the inside and outside TVs. Strangely it will only supply a good signal to one TV at a time, I suppose a signal booster would help. The HDMI 1-2 switch allows me to use one blu-ray player for both TVs, but only one at a time. We went camping last weekend and I was watching football on the outside TV by antenna while my family watched a DVD on the inside TV with no issues. I used a Hillman Group 2-in Plastic Desk Grommet for the hole in the countertop, its item# 139343 at Lowes.

Old 09-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #225

Cruise Lite 195BH Owners Thread

Here's my outdoor TV I just installed. We rarely use a TV but college football season is a different story, and this will be great for tailgating.
The 19" TV fits perfect but the bracket couldn't swing all the way inside because of fridge so I have to rotate the TV sideways to get it completely inside when closing door.
I still have to clean up the cords so this is a temp setup, but I have the cable running under the lip of the top counter and above the fridge to the TV. There's enough room around the fridge to pass a cable through on top. I will get a shorter cord to the splitter and probably cover all with cord tracking, or may do the desk pass through.
I had both indoor and outdoor TV's working fine together with over air channels. My indoor TV has built in DVD player to save counter space but don't need one for outside, that's just my football TV.
Also made a "remote holder" with some industrial Velcro.
Thanks for the idea TN_Cruise_Lite.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:35 PM   #226

Cool

Nice job Golfnbike13! I wanted to mount mine on the left side but on my unit that stud has a long crack in it. I may need to try a different splitter to see if that's my issue with the antenna signal.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:18 PM   #227
Never Stop Exploring

Very nice outdoor TV mod Golfnbike13. Wish our 2016 195BH had that access door your 2013 has and we woud be doing the same install. Great use of that compartment for an outdoor TV.
ST205/75/R15/D trailer tires
Camp4two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #228

I've blown this same few fuse 3 times now. Not consecutively, it just randomly happens. Just back from a trip and it was blown but everything still worked fine, to my knowledge, although I was on shore power. Any advice why this keeps happening or what it controls?

Old 09-05-2016, 07:09 PM   #229

Our 2016 CruiseLite 195BH has given us the same electrical issue since we bought it. The electrical outlets by the pantry and under the dinette work for awhile, and then just stop.

They are both labeled GCFI, but have no buttons.

I saw somewhere that they are connected to the GCFI outlet by the door/sink, but they are often off when it's on, and resetting it doesn't turn them back on- at least not consistently.

It's not a breaker. And resetting the breakers also doesn't turn them back on.

Anyone had this trouble and found a fix?
Old 09-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #230

i made a list of all the 12V Fuses and whats on them, could not figure out anything on that one though.

« Winterizing | - »