Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #661

Well I am sad to report that I will be leaving the 19xBH family. With my son growing like a weed and a new puppy that will probably top out at 100lbs when full grown I needed more space or to get out of the TT thing altogether. Me and the wifey decided that the former was the way to go. So after looking around I found a great deal on a nice trailer and the dealer is giving me good trade value for by 197BH. So after next week I will be camping out in a 2019 Keystone Hideout 29DFS. Excited to try out the TT life in a more substantial unit.

Will miss the little BH, it really was a perfect gateway TT and a fun way to start. As with some of the others I will still be around to help out new BH owners but a portion of my time will now have to go to the Keystone forums.

Thanks to all for their input on this thread. Really helped with my ownership of the little BH.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2019, 03:25 PM   #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerguyld View Post
What was it you tried pulling with? Thanks!

A Mazda pickup, midsize truck with a V6 and 5,000 tow rating
Golfnbike13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:29 PM   #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakropp View Post
Well I am sad to report that I will be leaving the 19xBH family. With my son growing like a weed and a new puppy that will probably top out at 100lbs when full grown I needed more space or to get out of the TT thing altogether. Me and the wifey decided that the former was the way to go. So after looking around I found a great deal on a nice trailer and the dealer is giving me good trade value for by 197BH. So after next week I will be camping out in a 2019 Keystone Hideout 29DFS. Excited to try out the TT life in a more substantial unit.

Will miss the little BH, it really was a perfect gateway TT and a fun way to start. As with some of the others I will still be around to help out new BH owners but a portion of my time will now have to go to the Keystone forums.

Thanks to all for their input on this thread. Really helped with my ownership of the little BH.

Cheers

Keystones are quite an upgrade, enjoy!

Our family of four plus dog are still enjoying our 195bh after 5 years. I think it’s perfect size to go anywhere, and forces everyone to enjoy the outdoors instead staying in camper!
Old 08-05-2020, 10:22 PM   #664

Hello all, new to FRF. We bought a 2017 FR Wildwood X-Lite T195BH FS - or whatever order those are all supposed to go in - a couple months ago and are enjoying it.

I will say that looking up info on it has been a bit of an odd experience. It's a 2017 by the manufacturer sticker on it, but there didn't seem to be an official FR WW XL 195BH for that year. What's stranger still is that I can't find anything about a T195BH, but have found essentially the same/identical info on M-195BHs or just 195BHs. I know of the Salem version but am wondering how something can be a 2017, not apparently be an official model for that year, yet match model designations for earlier or a few later model years.

:/
RockfordFile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #665
Explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockfordFile View Post
Hello all, new to FRF. We bought a 2017 FR Wildwood X-Lite T195BH FS - or whatever order those are all supposed to go in - a couple months ago and are enjoying it.

I will say that looking up info on it has been a bit of an odd experience. It's a 2017 by the manufacturer sticker on it, but there didn't seem to be an official FR WW XL 195BH for that year. What's stranger still is that I can't find anything about a T195BH, but have found essentially the same/identical info on M-195BHs or just 195BHs. I know of the Salem version but am wondering how something can be a 2017, not apparently be an official model for that year, yet match model designations for earlier or a few later model years.

:/
A bit odd..... below is the 2017 WW X-lite brochure showing the 196BH on page 11. No 195BH listed. If the model identification on your 2017 WW X-Lite says 195BH it could be the prior model just before production changed it from 195BH to 196BH. I suggest calling FR Customer Service to clarify.

https://www.hilmersonrv.com/fckimage...tebrochure.pdf
Camp4two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #666

First time posting to this great thread, I am (pretty) sure that this hasn't been touched on, but I did manage to get lost a few times clicking through all of the pages of awesomeness.

What is under the bottom bunk? My TT is in storage and I am picking it up this weekend to do a few small modifications, I was wondering what if any access to storage there is under the rear bunk and how you all have made use of it.

2018 197bh
Terry375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 12:13 PM   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry375 View Post
First time posting to this great thread, I am (pretty) sure that this hasn't been touched on, but I did manage to get lost a few times clicking through all of the pages of awesomeness.

What is under the bottom bunk? My TT is in storage and I am picking it up this weekend to do a few small modifications, I was wondering what if any access to storage there is under the rear bunk and how you all have made use of it.

2018 197bh

It may very by year model. I have a 2014 195bh and there is no storage under the bunk. Under my bunk is the fresh water holding tank, water pump, and the storage area for the shore power cable.

I think newer models have the FW tank outside which would leave a large empty space under bunk. But I like the water tank inside so it’s less likely to freezing and can easily travel full.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:21 PM   #668

that makes sense as the shore power line and is right there, but I dont think my water tank and pump are under there, I will just have to check it out this weekend I suppose and see if there is any useable storage under there! Thanks
Terry375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #669

I have a 2017 and after removing the osb I found the incoming power and converter on the side closest to the front but the back was all open other than the incoming water line. I built a small wall around the water line and added a hatch to the side wall to match the front storage giving me a new storage area.
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:25 PM   #670

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9610.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	443.0 KB
ID:	240788
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #671

Well folks it looks like I’m moving on to another model. After almost 7 years with my 2014 195bh we are moving up to a slightly larger camper. This was our first TT and was an awesome unit for a young family of four.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for all your help. I’ll still be in the forum but with a Coachmen Sprit XTR 2146bhx
Old 06-05-2021, 11:47 AM   #672

Well 7 years is a good time to upgrade. We traded ours in back in November for a Cherokee grey wolf 26dbh.

The 195bh is a good starter trailer, but once the kids start growing and it's pouring rain you run out of room quickly. Enjoy making new memories with a little more room.

2008 Dodge Durango retired
2015 Salem cruise lite 195bh retired
2021 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26dbh
daybreak is offline   Reply With Quote