Old 10-03-2016, 08:40 PM   #31

We actually purchased a 2017. Actually a 2017 1/2 for they did some changes from when we first looked at the one on the lot to the one that we got in. Nothing cosmetic but some things that were options in the previous TT ended up being standard equipment in the new models (led lighting, 2 step - step, stronger cupboard doors and even the box looks sturdier, 2 USB ports inside the TT, Plug for solar panel on the outside). All nice little touches. Sadly, it is getting cold up here in Canada so there will be no camping for me this year but I will be ready come spring.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:14 PM   #32

Nice upgrades, perhaps worth the wait.

CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:07 PM   #33

Almost

That is what we have been telling each other
Old 10-04-2016, 12:00 AM   #34

Definitely some nice upgrades.

Ours did come with the LED lighting. Not sure if they were an option or standard as it came that way when we bought it from the dealer. I like them because I have assembled a 200 watt portable Solar Panel setup to use when not hooked to power. Sadly, no outside Solar Plug, but wasn't a deal breaker.

I did install a Dual USB / Charging Port for the Tablet and Cell phone. This feature should be a must for all TT's considering this digital age we live in.

.....we are good to go.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD LT 4x4 6.0 / 4:10

The best plans can be of those that happen in the spur of the moment!
Briorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 AM   #35

Mine also has LEDs, inside and out. I added the charger but don't need the solar.
CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #36

Our baby is home

It took 12 weeks to get her home but she is finally home. We picked her up on Friday and not without some.... Let's just say it was an adventure. When we finally got it on the road she towed like a dream. Wife and I sort the weekend camped in the front yard to test it out. Good news no problems. Bed was a little hard so we put our home bed memory foam on it after which we slept like a dream😀. We winterized it on Sunday and now we are chomping the bit for spring to arrive.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #37

Serge_g

Glad to hear that you got all the .... worked out before you left !!!

We are still enjoying ours and plan to go out on 10/21 for the weekend. Nowhere near freezing here yet so we keep going. We too had to get a memory foam mattress topper to make the bed more comfortable and now we sleep like a dream.

Sorry you have to wait so long to go camping ... just give you something to look forward to !!!

2017 Cruise Lite 171rbxl
2017 Ford F250 XLT 4x2 6.2L 3.73
alarge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:43 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarge1 View Post
We too had to get a memory foam mattress topper to make the bed more comfortable and now we sleep like a dream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge G View Post
Bed was a little hard so we put our home bed memory foam on it after which we slept like a dream��.

Seems we are all in agreement that the mattress that came with this TT needs additional "cushioning support".

I am curious as to know what Memory Foam Toppers you are using. We have friends who use a Gel Memory Foam Topper and they are very satisfied with the comfort and great night sleep it gives.

We, too, are possibly looking into getting a Memory Foam Topper, so any / and all suggestions are appreciated to get some great ZZZZZZZZ's!

We currently have an Intex Queen Air Mattress that we used in our HTT, and is quite comfy, so we are first going to swap the mattress out and give this a try. It's the same thickness as the current TT mattress so should fit well when the Murphy Bed is in the up position.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD LT 4x4 6.0 / 4:10

The best plans can be of those that happen in the spur of the moment!
Briorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:06 AM   #39

Rick ... I am not sure of the actual manufacturer of the memory foam topper. My wife bought it from Amazon. I'll ask her if she remembers.

2017 Cruise Lite 171rbxl
2017 Ford F250 XLT 4x2 6.2L 3.73
alarge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:56 AM   #40

I use a gem infused memory foam topper, 4 inch. Works awesome!

Tags
first time