Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2016, 08:26 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
Page 27 shows a coil not a ribbon burner, there are only two types of burners either ribbon or inshot, that is a coil. Also sir you can say what you want and call it what you want, but when you order the part it called a coil. The flame is smaller then the old standing pilot the small flame only heats the coil. Your oven has a bigger pilot flame then that refer. And Yes i know the difference between electronic ignition and standing pilots. And I still have never heard of any rusting problems on this forum or any other.
Maybe you should look at pg 26 which shows the burner and then on pg 27 it shows the coil located just above the burner...

2016 Siverback 33IK, Towed 50K+ mile
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Crew Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #62
Mod free 5er

Page 29 & 30 call it a burner. There is even a reset if the chimney gets too hot.
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #63

Quote:
It is not a burner it is a coil, It is about 1" long with a very little flame, I'm not going to say this again. You can call that a burner if you want but it is just a coil top right sorry picture upside down. NO RIBBON BURNER PERIOD>
It's a burner , nor cold calls it a burner it's not a coil you sir are wrong and that's all there is to it . i showed you the facts and you still think nor-cold and everybody else is wrong
northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:45 PM   #64

Quote:
Page 27 shows a coil not a ribbon burner, there are only two types of burners either ribbon or inshot, that is a coil. Also sir you can say what you want and call it what you want, but when you order the part it called a coil. The flame is smaller then the old standing pilot the small flame only heats the coil. Your oven has a bigger pilot flame then that refer. And Yes i know the difference between electronic ignition and standing pilots. And I still have never heard of any rusting problems on this forum or any other. Also there is no reason to be rude.
you'd be wrong again om all counts . the flame sits out side on top of the burner not inside . and the Flame is larger when lit then a standard old fashion pilot .

no matter how much you want it to be a coil it's not , no matter how many times you say it . you don't know what your talking about
Old 09-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #65

You win put 5 stars by your names, The flame that comes out of what they call a burner is less then a standing pilot, Call it what you want burner , coil or open flame I could really give a crap less. I'm done with this and refuse to debate how the flame heats the cylinder. BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER> Thank you for showing me the difference from a pilot to a burner. Please forgive me for being stupid, you would be lucky if the flame that comes out of those slits are bigger then a 1/2" is my guess. There still not enough flame being on that I would ever have to worry about. Please forgive me for my terminology. that differs from yours. But the question was about a pilot light but as always it get sidetracked to something like this. LIFE IS TO SHORT may god bless you all. May you all have safe and wonderful times in your camper.... Stay safe and turn your propane off. after all it is a giant flame... PS: still no reason to be rude sir.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:19 PM   #66

Quote:
You win put 5 stars by your names, The flame that comes out of what they call a burner is less then a standing pilot, Call it what you want burner , coil or open flame I could really give a crap less. I'm done with this and refuse to debate how the flame heats the cylinder. BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER> Thank you for showing me the difference from a pilot to a burner. Please forgive me for being stupid, you would be lucky if the flame that comes out of those slits are bigger then a 1/2" is my guess. There still not enough flame being on that I would ever have to worry about. Please forgive me for my terminology. that differs from yours. But the question was about a pilot light but as always it get sidetracked to something like this. LIFE IS TO SHORT may god bless you all. May you all have safe and wonderful times in your camper.... Stay safe and turn your propane off. after all it is a giant flame... PS: still no reason to be rude sir.

Rude yes you have been
Old 09-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar1960 View Post

Rude yes you have been
Me rude I may disagree with you but I never have been rude, please show me where I was rude to you? When you can't find it we will just let it go sir. And maybe you should watch how you answers members right or wrong. Enjoy your day and have a great camping season I'm sure people out at CG are needing your advice. Good luck and God Bless You..

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge, travel