Old 05-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #21
Happy Camper

We are loving our 262BHXL. We have owned it less than a year, and have pulled everywhere from the mountains to the beach. And everywhere in between.

Ours is a 2015 model. I don't know how long it will hold up, but it has served us well so far. Easy to tow with our half-ton Chevy Silverado.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:48 PM   #22

New camper

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tt. The folks on this forum are great and a wonderful source of help. We too have our first camper (a 2011 Rockwood Mini-lite 2304) and are heading out tomorrow for our first trip to try everything out. Staying close to home for our first trip . Enjoy your summer

Old 05-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #23

Congratulations on the 2017 and welcome to the forums.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #24

Congratulations from Maine, we have a 2015 261 BHXL. Wife and I are really happy with it. We did have a few small issues the first season but thing are good now.
2016 nights camped so far 120
Craigban157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:33 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadliner View Post
Oh I don't have it yet.. have to wait a few weeks. I had no clue that it wasn't more of a purchase and pickup kinda thing. Guess the dealer is backed up on walk throughs because of the start of the season. So you get yours before me
Yes, I know! We ordered ours back in March! They originally said 4-6 weeks ended up being 8 weeks. We are so excited though. I have been stalking this forum for months. All kinds of great info. I can't wait until I can actually contribute. I'll post up some pics of ours after I pick it up Monday. Congrats again and happy camping!
Old 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbuckely View Post
I have a Salem CruiseLite 2015 241QBXL and like it a lot. Had some small issues that were taken care of by the dealer (also where I store it). Mine doesn't have a slide-and it seems there have been some posts about slide issues. It tows well (even in 40mph winds). I think you'll be happy with your unit. Have a great time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigban157 View Post
Congratulations from Maine, we have a 2015 261 BHXL. Wife and I are really happy with it. We did have a few small issues the first season but thing are good now.
Glad to hear from people with similar units! What kind of problems did you guys have? So I can keep a look out for them.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:02 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
We are loving our 262BHXL. We have owned it less than a year, and have pulled everywhere from the mountains to the beach. And everywhere in between.

Ours is a 2015 model. I don't know how long it will hold up, but it has served us well so far. Easy to tow with our half-ton Chevy Silverado.
Glad to hear it is holding up well for you so far! And that it's easy to pull everywhere behind a half ton
Old 05-03-2016, 09:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHurtgen View Post
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tt. The folks on this forum are great and a wonderful source of help. We too have our first camper (a 2011 Rockwood Mini-lite 2304) and are heading out tomorrow for our first trip to try everything out. Staying close to home for our first trip . Enjoy your summer
Thanks! I've heard staying lose for the first trip is a must. We're heading about an hour away for ours the same weekend we pick it up.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
Congratulations on the 2017 and welcome to the forums.

Thanks! I love forum groups.. always full of great information and people.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasdow77 View Post
Yes, I know! We ordered ours back in March! They originally said 4-6 weeks ended up being 8 weeks. We are so excited though. I have been stalking this forum for months. All kinds of great info. I can't wait until I can actually contribute. I'll post up some pics of ours after I pick it up Monday. Congrats again and happy camping!
Sheesh.. i don't know if I could wait that long! lol I thought 2 weeks was crazy

Tags
trailer