Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #1

Hemisphere 368 RLBH

Hello everyone, while I am not currently a Forest River owner, my parents are (2013 Georgetown XL 378 TS). My wife and I are Jayco owners right now but are considering the 368 RLBH for its layout and the fact that we don't have to give up the rear living room. My question is what has been your experiences with the Hemisphere fifth wheel? Is there any difference in quality between the Hemisphere, Heritage Glen, or the Sandpiper?

I know every manufacturer has its bad apples but Jayco seems to be a very good product in terms of quality, but right now they don't offer this layout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	248.7 KB
ID:	66966
Jsabe07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #2

We bought a hemisphere 336rlt. We camped about 4 weeks in it this summer, and absolutely love it. We bought it mainly for the king bed, and kitchen island. Heritage Glen is the exact same camper as the hemi.
pacin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #3

We have the Salem Hemisphere 346QBUD. Love it! Quite comfy and have had no probs. We took a trip, from MD to Gulf Shores AL and then ran it to San Fransisco Ca; then back to MD. Went out west on I10 and returned east on I80. So ran thru the deserts and the Rockies; using both the heat and AC. Trailer handles great! Pulled by a GMC 3500HD Denali, Duramax/Allison transmission, 4 WD, standard bed. Have a Reese Elite 16K hitch and using a Reese sidewinder with Fifth Airborne hitch pin. Smooth ride - no bucking or chucking. Very Happy Camper!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
dj3spots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:12 AM   #4

My wife and I saw the new 368RLBH at the Green Bay wi rv show this week loved it thinking very much about buy it. We were wondering if anybody has this model need the pros and cons about it

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Fifth Wheel Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:19 PM   #5

Just picked mine up today, will let you know when all this snow and ice clears.

-04' Ram 3500 DRW
-15' Hemisphere 368RLBH
Old 03-03-2015, 11:25 PM   #6

The Heritage Glen and Hemisphere are sister lines. They are built on the same line and just receive different graphics.

We are repeat FR buyers, and like our Heritage Glen enormously. However, when shopping we were not mindset on being brand loyal and looked at Jayco White Hawks and Jayco's newest acquisition - OpenRange and took a look at the light models. I can say that the Heritage Glen was the best value for the dollar from my very critical perspective.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:07 AM   #7

How is everyone liking the 368RLBHK? I'm looking at picking one up and was wondering if anyone who commented or hasn't had any updates or reviews of their 5ers.
Static54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:34 PM   #8

Does anyone have issues keeping the camper cool. I just purchased a Salem hemisphere 368RLBH (2015). I live in Alabama and it's running mid 90's outside. I have both AC units on with living area thermostat set at 76 and it's running 82 in the living area and 77 in the master bedroom. With fan blowing the ad from the bedroom to the rear, and a fan circulating in the living room and BH.
Pete.allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #9

Has anybody experienced no tv reception in living room but excellent reception in master bedroom. I almost think the cable in slide broke somewhere because it work great before

Old 09-06-2015, 10:29 AM   #10

Has anybody having issues of their 368rlbh being to bounce. I have one and have a king pin stabilizer on front and rear jacks down but not over extended and you can feel people walking around

Old 09-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #11

I bought tripod stabilizer jacks I put directly under the frame. I preset the jack stands then lower my front jacks and place them under rear end under frame. I think jack the front jacks back up. I put two more jack stands under the frame near the axles and tighten them as much as I can be hand to take the weight off the axle.

This helps significantly. My wife is pregnant and she couldn't handle the movement before the jack stands.
Static54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #12

Do you have picture to send please