Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2016, 06:52 PM   #1

Hemisphere Lite Issues

Getting TT ready for summer. Repacked bearings, adjusted brakes (removed the self-adjusters) and changed out shackle bushings for the Never Fail Bushings. Good thing as several of the 14 bushings were already wore out. TT has less than 2500 miles, and that's allowing for delivery from factory. . I've heard several people mention how quickly they wear, that's what made me order the never fail, just didn't thing mine would be so worn with less than 1K miles since I purchased. Probably another 1K for delivery. Hardly enough for this kind of wear, but guess Lippert really does install low quality components Anyway all is well now. Ready for summer. Will be installing the Joy Ryde Shocks this weekend, then all's complete:
2021 Sabre 37FBT
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:50 PM   #2

272RLIS

I just bought my 272RLIS last spring, they delivered to northern Maine from factory to dealer in Ohio. Made one round trip about 500 mile, at the end of the summer I noticed a Crack in my gel coat on the left side ate the front corner of the slide out. Have you had any cracking issue's? FR has not given any real solutions to fixing it, and the dealer said take the camper to a local body shop and they wanted to put a plastic T type strip in the crack to allow for flex.....

Just trying to see if anyone else had this issue and what was done to fix it?

Thank You Sir
Biscuit6321 is offline   Reply With Quote