Things we have seen/done
We bought one of these last April. Our impression is that it's viewed by the company as a "starter camper because of its size and price.
Things we found that needed attention:
1. Check every plumbing connection you can see. Our toilet leaked the first trip out, and it was the supply hose. Our sink drain was loose, as was the P trap. I tightened those things up and all is well.
2 ours was missing the door frame latch for the screen door. Dealer sent me an entire latch kit, and I put the latch on.
Things we've done:
1. I bought an aluminum rail and rollers, and my wife made a privacy curtain for the front "queen" bed.
2. I put a sliding door on the front door side corner of the storage trunk under the front bed. Best mod, so far.
3. I installed a stereo above the front bed.
4. We've hung command hooks in various places.
5. I put a shelf in the cabinet right inside the door.
6. I put a 3 way valve on the water pump to make winterizing nor simple.
It's a great little TT, but I think they put them together really fast, so you just have to check things.