In general, I think the new TT owner would do best just spending some time reading about all of their trailer's operations and systems from the tongue to the tail.
Most of your systems and appliances are in other units as well. Although it would help if you can specify what model Salem you have so that others with that model can chime in.
You can do searches on this forum for more specific information or post related questions that you have. Common items of interest for the new TT owner seem to be some of the following:
- Weight distribution hitch
- Battery (DC) and shore-power (AC) including the converter, breakers and fuses
- Water system (how to light hot water heater, how to fill and drain fresh water tank, how to pressurize the system)
- Fridge and stove operation
- A/C and heater
- Dumping (how to dump the black water and gray water tanks)
- Roof care and maintenance (how to check for leaks and caulking)