Originally Posted by rockfordroo
It's very difficult to post pics in the social groups, too.
Doesn't make sense to me.
Great comment! Totally agree, not easy. Social Groups requires the URL
of the photo you want to post it.
To get the URL
you have to first Create a New Album
in Community/Pictures & Albums, here is the link: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...rs/albums.html
After opening the above link:
1. Click on Create a New Album
2. Enter the Title of your Album. Description of album is optional.
3. Click on Submit
4. Click on Upload Pictures
5. Select Browse
to locate your photo and upload it.
6. After uploaded, copy the URL of the photo.
7. In the Salem Cruise Lite Owners Group, click on Add Pictures
8. Paste the URL in the box.
9. Click on Add Pictures
1. This works on my computer and tablet but not on my I phone.
2. Any photo you delete or change the Title or Description in either your Community Album
or Social Group
will automatically delete/change in both locations.
Hope this helps!