Old 08-15-2015, 08:57 PM   #1

Salem Hemisphere 337bar water issue and wireless router

We purchased a 2015 Salem Hemisphere337bar fifth wheel RV in June 2015, we have had it out a couple times.. our problem is when we fill our fresh water tank to go to a State Park, we check the gauge before we leave it says full when we get to the campground the gauge goes between 2/3 and 1/3 full... and we usually run out of water on the third day even when we conserve...anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do?
Also does anyone know where the wireless router is in your Salem Hemisphere fifth wheel? I need to get the password off of it!

Old 08-15-2015, 09:04 PM   #2

If you fresh water vent tube comes out from the bottom of your unit, then your water is being siphoned out/ sloshed out through that. Very common problem now a days. Put a shut off valve on the vent tube to keep the water in and when set up, open it up and blow (yes blow) air back up through it to open the vent up and get the water out of the low point in the tubing. Major engineering screw up.

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelln View Post
We purchased a 2015 Salem Hemisphere337bar fifth wheel RV in June 2015, we have had it out a couple times.. our problem is when we fill our fresh water tank to go to a State Park, we check the gauge before we leave it says full when we get to the campground the gauge goes between 2/3 and 1/3 full... and we usually run out of water on the third day even when we conserve...anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do?
Also does anyone know where the wireless router is in your Salem Hemisphere fifth wheel? I need to get the password off of it!
I have the same problem in our 2016 300BH with the water. We had the same problem with the wifi hub until I was able to get ahold of Brian Moran. He is very busy, but give him a chance to get back to you. His email address is bmoran@forestriverinc.com.

2015 Camping - 29 nights, 1650 miles
2016 Camping - 29 nights, 4311 miles (booked so far)
Skislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
Rodney & Patty

I noticed that my fresh water was going somewhere too but it's never been an issue. Generally on my way home from state parks. Due to the weight and the road construction I fill with potable water when I arrive. The extra few hundred pounds don't bother my truck but it can't be healthy for the tank and strapping.

2015 Salem Hemishere 337 BAR
2014 Ram 3500SRW Laramie 6.7 I6
rdenslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:30 AM   #5
CRS

We have a 2015 337 BAR ...had similar issue with the on board tablet... The password is located inside the floor to ceiling cabinet in the bathroom... Just pull out drawer 1 & 2 and look on the wall backing up to the oven...Brian @ the factory assisted me with the same issue.....Brian is a true customer maniac & exudes the whatever it takes attitude! Very reassuring for us as this is our first new 5th wheel
Old 11-24-2015, 07:18 PM   #6

They actually make an amplifier for the wifi (Bluetooth to the tablet). Ever since we attached the amplifier to our camper, we had zero problems with it. We also found out that there was an issue with the wifi box.

2015 Camping - 29 nights, 1650 miles
2016 Camping - 29 nights, 4311 miles (booked so far)
Skislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:41 PM   #7
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skislodge View Post
They actually make an amplifier for the wifi (Bluetooth to the tablet). Ever since we attached the amplifier to our camper, we had zero problems with it. We also found out that there was an issue with the wifi box.
I actually called looking for the wifi booster and they told me it was $450....So I told them I would pass...I had a wifi repeater kicking around the house that i managed to get hooked up to the system which seems to be working ok.....I would still like to get the actualy Lipert amplifier, but not for $450
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:16 PM   #8
CRS

Google Play store has an app for your smart phone called LCI One Control...thus turns your smart phone into a remote for all the same functions as the on-board Linc System...very cool! Search for Lippert...LCI one control

Tags
salem, water