Old 09-27-2015, 08:11 AM   #11
That's one nice unit, good luck and safe travels...

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:06 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Very very nice! I watched a youtube walk-through and super impressed!

Did you get any upgrade options like the 10-gallon water heater, extra A/C, or 10 cf residential fridge??

I'm amazed the manufacturers, still, put a "park cable" connector on RVs....we've been camping for 6 years and never even been in a park that had cable TV.

The only negative is where they put the spare tire...looks like you'd have to disconnect in order to get to it which could be a pain if you are broken down in an area with little to no shoulder to use. (But it is out of the weather which is a good feature.)

Rick & Karen
(Retired USAF, MSgt)
Monument, Colorado
5-year Travel Trailer RVers
2013 Forest River Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2904SS
2014 Toyota Tundra Maxcrew SR-5 TRD 4x4
ColoradoRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:02 AM   #13
Rick, Thank you for your service to our country.

This thing came loaded with pretty much every option but I don't know if it has an oversized water heater or not. Since this was the RV show model they loaded pretty much every unit with all available options in order to generate sales. The larger inside fridge is really nice since it seemed like we were always out of room in the fridge in our last unit. (and it frees the outside fridge up for beer )

We've seen the opposite in regards to the "Park Cable". In 5 years of camping only twice did we not have cable hookup.

I agree with you that the spare tire isn't in an ideal place in the event of a flat, but I do like that its out of sight.

Safe travels!
BKBuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:51 PM   #14
You're killing me!
pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #15
Better than our house, and we think we have a pretty nice home! Safe travels.
gfarmcafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 04:50 PM   #16
Congrats on your new 5er!!
Last year, my DW and I purchased the 366BH and absolutely love it. But at the dealers the other day, they had a new 368RLBH, same as yours, only in the Heritage Glen edition. Identical in every way. And her first reaction was "When can we upgrade?" It fits us so much more, but the new model will fit us so much better as we near retirement and go full time. The only two downsides to the new model, that we really like and have in our 366, is the extra bathroom and the larger outside kitchen. Both of which gets used extensively. With 23 grand kids (not with us all at once (very often)), there would be a lot of traffic to the upstairs bathroom (and of course, the DW always notices that the grand kids leave the seat up(or the twin two year-olds miss completely)). The outside kitchen (with the sink for clean-up) is where grandpa shines with huge breakfasts and of course, the gas grill.
Maybe in another year they will have those in a new floor plan.
Again, congratulations, enjoy, and maybe within the next year we will have one too!!
Gregg & Denise
2006 F-350 CC LB 6.0 Diesel 4x4 DRW
2014 Heritage Glen 366bh
2015 Camping---"162 Nights"
2016--Moved in camper 11/2015 while
getting ready to sell sticks-N-bricks
PIGMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 05:16 PM   #17
Site Team
I think that is your pretty big friend. It is beautiful. May it bring you many happy memories.
<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #18
Thanks!... its killing us that this hurricane is coming this weekend. We had thought about heading down this weekend for a stay, but we'll be there next weekend rain or shine.
Brian - Stacy - Liam Camp Dogs: Pepper & Bentley
Nights Camped: 2015 - 34 2016 - 7

"I need a time out, send me to the mountains and don't let me out until my attitude changes!"
BKBuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #19
Originally Posted by BKBuilds View Post

Bernie: We bought this unit at the Hershey show, part of us wishes we had ordered one, only because ours had about 20,000 people work through it... but the dealer cleaned it up nice
But you got a great discount because of this right!! (Not really!! -LOL!!)

Great looking 5th! Congrats on your new camper! Many fun, memorable and trouble free trips with it!!
Tom and Margaret
2014 Berkshire 390bh-60

tmmar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:50 PM   #20

Kuba is offline   Reply With Quote