Old 12-22-2015, 04:35 AM   #11
Who Dares, Wins
I'm a cop... I trust no one.. LOL (J/K) and I do not even worry anymore.

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2014 Greywolf 26DBH
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 05:59 AM   #12
I remember during a Blizzard coming back from a Snowmobile Trip our friend called and said they were getting off the Interstate and stopping at a Motel,they had enough! We were going around Chicago when they stopped at a (Gated/High Security/Motel),they got a room and parked their Brand NEW Ford Custom Van,Brand New Matching Snowmobile trailer,with (3) Brand New snowmobiles inside right in Front of their Room! Next Morning (ALL Was GONE) never to be seen again! Due to the Blizzard we picked them up at the Dayton,Ohio airport 3 days later! If a THIEF wants it they will get it!! Youroo!!

youroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:02 AM   #13
They make a locking storage box for batteries. Wife and were camp host at a state park for four years and we had problems with people getting their batteries stolen. Usually it was someone that had brought their camper in and dropped it off during the week and didn't come back until the weekend. Unfortunately this park doesn't have controlled entrance and we use to get a lot of outside traffic of people just riding around, so hard to tell the bad guys from the good ones. I say find a way to lock it up. Druggies out there will steal anything. We even had numerous fire rings stolen and they would sell them for scrap iron. It was a shame because this was really a pretty park but in a very isolated area.
Georgetown XL 377TS
USAF-- CMSGT Retired.
georgew48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:22 PM   #14
Thank you all for the posts...I guess worrying about it defeats the reason for purchasing the TT...I'll do what I can to make it safe and just have fun with it.

Skim0527 is offline   Reply With Quote