Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #21

I'll report back at 1st or year when I find out what the problem was. 👍😎
Salom28rlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:33 PM   #22
D W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salom28rlds View Post
I think I'm gonna have to have dealer take a look at it. The switches have 4 wires on them. 2 on top and two on bottom. I tried jumping the resettable circuit and still no work. I have googled an searched but can't find any wiring diagrams on these switches. I tested and one red wire is hot with 12v which makes me believe both switches could be bad. Was gonna order one but they are 20 to 89 dollars a pc. I'll make the dealer fix it. Lol. Thanks for all the help.
Here's a generic Lippert Manual, it might help:

https://manuals.heartlandowners.org/...lizer_Jack.pdf
D W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:57 PM   #23

Do you have the Lipert self-leveling jacks? If so, mine failed after a trip and there was no display on the control panel, and could not lower any legs front or rear. I started tracing wires looking for fuses and circuit breakers. All had power and were all in good shape. What I finally found was the wires that goes from the control panel into the control board had somehow unplugged itself just enough to not make complete contact. I plugged in the connector until I felt it click ( like the connectors on a corded phone) and it was again working. The fuses I found were not inside in the panel but inline not far from the battery.

Good luck!

Jim
jbhiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:51 PM   #24

The fuses were eliminated when he said the motors work with the remote. Power is at the motors and they work that way. The switches are not functioning properly.

2015 GMC Canyon
thundrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks