Old 08-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
Water leak from the front air conditioner

So we left our site for a bit and while we were gone an afternoon florida thunderstorm that dumped a lot of water in a short amount of time came through. We came back just as the storm ended and went to change close and found water running out of the return vent in the bedroom ac unit. Has anyone seen this? Oh it's a hemisphere 356 QBQ. It is still under warranty but I want to make sure it is not something I am ding wrong.

Tfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:28 PM   #2
I have exactly that same issue on my 2016 Wildcat. The storm was hellatious but the water drip was coming down the right side return air vent. It was a tiny drip that only amounted to about 8 oz. For the night. I used a hair dryer on the carpet next morn. It happened again on the second storm. This time I put a bowl on the floor to collect the drip. Still only 3 or 4 ounces. Plan to have it looked at this winter when I drop for warranty work. I hope it's just a bent or crimped gasket.

2016 Wildcat 295RSX - 2015 GMC 2500HD DblCab Duramax/Allison 4x4 Z71 6.6' Bed
Maxxis 16" E; Ride Rite AirBags w/AirLift 1 wireless compr; Adv.Folding 4 Cover
Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5erhitch on Reese Flipball w/Curt 4" offset ball
LCI Ground Control 3.0 4pt + 2pt Elec.Rear stabilizers; 3 Slidecovers; 10ft. Portabote
6000# Dexters; mor/Ryde CRE3000 w/HD Wetbolts; King Dish Tailgater; 5hp Outboard
Dual A/C; Furrion 48 Rear Camera; Champion 3100 Inverter w/Extended Run
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #3
Ok so it did it again today but not quite as bad but this time not a drop in the sky. I guess it is condensation that is running back in. I am going to take the cover off and see if something is clogged or needs sealed correctly.
Tfort is offline   Reply With Quote

air conditioner, leak, water, water leak