Old 09-10-2015, 11:56 PM   #1
where is the ground wire?

Overhead lights in my Salem's living room slide are not working. They were just fine and then the next time we turned them on-nothing! They consist of 3 overhead 12 volt lights and a side wall mounted fixture with a lamp shade and auto bulbs in it. This fifth wheel has not been moved as it is in a permanent location with shore power, so I don't think anything came loose. I tried new bulbs, fuses,GFI, no luck. Someone told me to check the ground, is that a wire and where would it be? also if one light is bad can it affect all the rest like Xmas lights? Help!

otisco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:58 AM   #2
All the ground wires are tied in one
big bundle, I had a problem and redid all the white wires tied together behind the panel not the breaker and fuse panel but the switch panel.
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote