Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2018, 01:29 PM   #1

2017 Sandpiper 3275DBOK minus "OK"

We have a 2017 Sandpiper 3275DBOK (Double Bunk, Outside Kitchen) that we have owned since new.

Once we got it home, I realized how cheaply made the bbq attached to a swinging arm on the rear bumper was so I removed it and put it in the shed unused. We prefer to use our small Webber instead and will reinstall the new bbq when it's time to sell or trade the trailer in.

Recently we realized we do not use the outside kitchen feature, which is mainly a pull out shelf with a small sink. We ended up removing the entire set up (sliding shelf, sink, etc.) and capping off the hot/cold water lines as they are PEK and easy to plug with the correct tool.

This opened up a large area for additional storage that is more useful for us than having an outside sink. We still use the small refrigerator that is in a locking compartment next to where the "kitchen" was located.

Everything that was removed can easily (well, fairly easily) be reinstalled if we decide we need the outside kitchen or upon sale of the trailer.

Added a couple photos of before (found online, not my rig) and after (my rig).

Have a great day!
Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017_ForestRiver_SandpiperHT_FW.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	176856   Click image for larger version

Name:	OK.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	176857   Click image for larger version

Name:	OK After.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	176858  
CS98671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:48 AM   #2

Looks like you found a good use for a space and equipment that wasn't doing you any good.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sandpiper