We bought a new 35 ROK June 28th and went on an 8 day shake-down trip with the following results;
1. Water pump was not connected electrically nor was it bolted down! Suppose it could have been the dealer that cannibalized and didn't complete the reinstall.
2. TV lift remote was never programed.
3. TV cabling was a mess, Satellite cable to main TV in living area is shorted (center conductor to shield) somewhere between the docking station up front and the rear of the trailer. Manufacturer really needs to include a schematic on TV wiring (cable, antenna, satellite) labeling.
3 connections for satellite at the docking station (rear, front, main) but only 2 had wire connections!
4. Closet doors in bedroom came off and were lying on the bed because the lower track guides were never installed!
5. Shower leaked because of chalking(lack of).
6. Bathroom door would not latch closed
7. Not just manufacturing but dealer prep was lacking, it's all about the sale.