Old 01-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #1

365 SAQ dinette options

Does anyone have the Small U-Dinette w/54 inch Hide-A-Bed or the Free Standing Dinette w/4 Chairs

I Like the extra storage and added bed if need be but even though I am not a big guy and my kids are young I still find it is not very easy to slide in and out and the table is not very secure.

I did not see a u shaped dinette in a FR but in another brand I thought it was even worse than the standard.

I was surprised that the free standing dinette was more than the standard dinette but does look more practical.

Any suggestions?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
Steve & Phyllis

We have the table and 4 chairs in ours and really like them. We are not real small so we had the table moved a few inches and now 4 of us can comfortably set around it. Had the bench seat on last one and really disliked it. Just to crowded and close.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

We have the bench seat dinette with the sleeper sofa. We don't often eat inside, but it it serves us well. The smaller kids or the teens use it mostly, but not at the same time. The sofa does make into a fairly comfortable air bed, but I found that the foot of the bed needs adjusted from factory. We have also used the dinette as a bed once also.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #4

We had the u dinette and sofa in our last trailer and were looking to get away from it. When looking at the table and chair setup, we found that in some brands, 2 of the legs on 2 of the chairs would be on the slide floor while the other 2 legs would be on the trailer floor, causing those 2 chairs to be off balance. You may want to check that on the unit you're considering. We ended up ordering our Sabre with the super lounge, which is a sofa that takes up that whole slide and has 2 tables you install on poles. It still has an airbed sofa. Might be something to consider, if it's offered. Our trailer was delivered to our dealer, and it's a nice setup, and makes the space a lot better when not eating/using the tables.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBingham52 View Post
We have the table and 4 chairs in ours and really like them. We are not real small so we had the table moved a few inches and now 4 of us can comfortably set around it. Had the bench seat on last one and really disliked it. Just to crowded and close.
Steve Bingham do you have any pics showing that table & chair setup?? Love to seeit. JUst ordered a 2015 saq with that option THX
Old 06-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
Steve & Phyllis

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1403641036.057243.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	687.3 KB
ID:	56241
Sorry it took so long. Was out of town

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Tags
365, 365 saq