Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #1

366fl

We are currently looking at 366FL. Do any of you current owners have the double sleep sofas up front (not air sofas)? The reason I ask is we went to the Hershey show and the model they had when we opened up both sofas they overlapped and could not open fully. Any experience this or does everyone the air bed sofas or theater seating? Has anyone else request and get the dinette/sleeper in place of the table and chairs?
Mdmilburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #2

We have the two sofa beds. They do open up all the way but they are fully extended. We have slept 2 people on each of the beds several times and have not had any major issues. The only problem is the person on the inside has to crawl over to get to the restroom. Has not caused any problems so far
f350chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #3

Received an email late yesterday from the dealer I have been speaking with over this issue. He stated " Just got the word late yesterday, the 2014’s will now be coming standard with one sofa bed and theatre seating on the other side. They need to go back to slide room manufacturer and redesign the slide room." This message was from Forest River. Sound like I'm on a holding pattern to see if they can fix this issue.
Mdmilburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:45 PM   #4

Sounds great. How do I fill hot water heater
ClaytonFoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:50 AM   #5

As long as your bypass valve is open to hot water heater it should fill when city water is turned on or when you have your pump on..
Rtazz17 is offline   Reply With Quote