Old 07-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Most likely, all the slides are tee'd off of one set of lines going to the back, as is my Sierra. My master bedroom slide always moves first, then it's a toss up as to which order the remaining 3 will go out or retract.
I think they are all in one loop. It appears that the slide with the least resistance goes first. If I am on an angle the slide going down hill slides first with the rest that follow. The kitchen slide is always last since it has the most weight. I have a call into Forest River. I hope they have some idea of what to do. It would be great to be able to just install a few valves in the front.

Simpso13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
Not sure on your model, but our Silverback 29rk FW which has two slides, is equipped with two knobs in the water servicing compartment which allows you to isolate one slide or the other from activating. Our slides are hydraulically operated.

I agree with what's in post# 5.

B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #13
Site Team
I had a 2-slideout wildcat previously that operated both slides on one switch. It was hydraulic and the only adjustment i could do was to turn two little thumb wheels at the hydraulic pump to allow one slide to get pushed out before the other. By opening one line more than the other it allowed a little control, but I wished it had separate switches like my rockwood has.
Wish I had more info for you.
2013 Rockwood 8282WS
Reese Revolution Pin, Reese 16K
2008 Tundra Limited Double Cab 5.7L
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #14

We have a 2013 sandpiper 365saq which we factory ordered. We were given the option of a lockout switch for all the slides. Otherwise each slide would have the option of being locked out from sliding when the master switch us pressed. Not exactly sure but think it was somewhere around a $250 option. We did not get it but could see where it could be handy. Yes it does seem like this is a hydraulic slide feature. All going on one switch that is. Anyone I know with electric slides have individual switches and our friends with a Keystone Alpine with hydraulic system are on one switch also.
So it is available but off course at a price.
2013 Sandpiper 365SAQ
2008 Ford F350 Super Duty
6.4L Powerstroke Long Bed CC
5erDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
Dallas Texas
I take it that you don't have a valve for each room. I also have one switch but can close a particluar valve for each room. On top of the pump is are 3 valves.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02415.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	35976  
2004 Cardinal 33CKT
2006 Ford SDD F250 CC 4WD
TexasBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
I posted this trick in this forum for someone else, my wife and I have to use it from time to time as well. We have a 2012 365SAQ. When we're parked on the street loading up, we want the 3 slides on the driver side out, but not the 1 on the passenger side so cars can still get down our residential street. Forest River tech gave me the idea. The sides work one by one easiest to hardest. I have my wife hold the switch to put the slides out and I go stand up with my back against the slide I don't want to move putting my whole body as pressure. Works like a charm.

If anyone has done the lazy man power awning, I'm sure the same keyfob and relays would work perfectly for the slides (been thinking about doing that mod for my slides) so you could have the option of putting the slides out while watching trees, electric posts, etc... OR while standing against a side so it doesn't operate.

Good luck, I know you will find this trick easy, but I hope at the same time it accomplishes what you wish.
Loving our Sierra 365SAQ

Nights camped so far in 2016 = 0

Although Many trips scheduled.
cmptrkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #17
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Our 2012 365 came with a full remote for awning, slides, landing gear, rear stabs, and scare light.
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 67
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
I just talked with the tech at Lippert (Lippert Components, Inc) about the hydraulic slides on our 2010 Sandpiper 345RET which offers no control of the slides. He informed me that Lippert makes IRC kits (Independent Room Control) for hydraulic systems. They cost $250-300 depending on how many slides you have. The kit comes with the valve assembly and fittings. You supply the required tubing. Here's the link to the 3 slide IRC in Lippert's online store.
Lippert Components RV Parts and Accessories|Hydraulic Slide and Leveling Components

kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote