Old 02-21-2016, 12:59 PM   #21

I use gel-gloss on my truck and 5er. Pink stuff from camping world. Great stuff!!

2013 Silverback 33RL
2010 2500 RAM 6.7L
tkmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:28 PM   #22
Originally Posted by kgailtighe View Post
Hi... I'm an old lady with a bad left ankle and a bad right knee. Ladders are not my friend! Is there something I can use to wash and wax my toy hauler and not have to dry? Something like the car wash waxes?
Check to see if you have a Blue Beacon Truck Wash in your area. According to the web site there are over 100 locations in the U.S. and Canada. (It lists five locations in California.) The web site also states you can chose to use Weather Shield or RainX Complete. In addition to trucks, they wash motorhomes, trailers and pickups. Plus undercarriage wash with Salt-Away. Some locations also have certified scales and dump stations.

After spending 4 hours cleaning our old Sunseeker last year, my buddy asked why not use Blue Beacon? (There happens to be one about 5 miles from my house.) He takes his Alegro there and is completed in minutes and costs about $60.00. He also told me the few times he was unhappy with the results they would wash it again.

Now. I have not personally used Blue Beacon yet, so I am not in a position to answer any questions. Perhaps there is someone with personal experence that can share their thoughts. I do know, now that we bought our new Georgetown 369XL, I am not going to be washing it myself.

tkarper14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #23
Meguiar's flagship premium Marine Wax.
2016 sunseeker 2250slec
1988 Jayco p.u.,Coleman Plantation p.u.,1989 Jayco class c, Coachman TT,1995 Little Eddie fthwheel,2007 Heartland Sundance 2500 lS fthwheel
geeman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:44 PM   #24
I've tried many, many products over the years including Meguiars, Newfinish and others. The best sealant I have found is Blackfire Wet Diamond which I found on a detailer's website. It is amazing and so easy to apply and remove.
Brewhedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:36 PM   #25
I have a new 5th wheel with gel coat and vinyl graphics. I purchased meguiers marine wax for it. But I contacted Meguiers and they didn't recommend it over the vinyl. They said to use there quick wax for the vinyl. So I applied the quick wax over the whole thing to buy me some time. Has anyone used the marine wax on vinyl ? I might do it this one time and switch in the future to Rejex or similar.

2017 XLR Nitro 305VL5
2015.5 GMC 3500 CC SB Z71 6.0
Super Glide 4400
bmallak is offline   Reply With Quote