Old 12-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
What a beautiful RV!!! Your children will recall stories of camping with you when they grow up!! Have a great time in your new RV!!! Hurry up spring!!

RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
We Picked Our 365SAQ in Early April @ Gilett's Interstate RV in East Lansing MI, and the Walk-thru was very Informative, (I even Video-taped it for further reference). We keep a Disc in the TV Cabinet, if Further Instruction is Necessary. We were there about an hour doing Paperwork/Walkthru, and any Questions were answered, and I was Confident I knew enough about the rig to do most things. I wa sGiven my Sales rep's Personal Cell # and Instructed to call "Anytime" if I had any Questions. We had a Few Glitches on the Madien Voyage (Mich-Tenn-VA Beach-Home) but nothing I Couldn't fix/handle. We (my wife and i) travel with 3 big Dogs (2 German Shepherds, and a Belgian Shepherd) and a Cat who Thinks she's a Dog. The Only Issue with the Kitty,was she Dissappered the First Morning and we Found her UNDER the Front Bed, down where the Slide Mechinsim is. After removing the screw and lifting the Plywood cover, she was under there LAUGHING @ us. We Promptly Plugged the small hole, and she doesn't not hide there anymore! All in All I am Impressed with this Unit, and This Dealer>

Pchop365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #13
I'm glad you like it! We sure do!
2012 Sandpiper 365SAQ weighing @ 15k, Onan, 2nd air, slide toppers, TST
2013 F350 6.7L Lariat 4x4 CC DRW,Viair 1007, Ride-Rites, Edge CTS, B&W
2001 Chevy 3500CC DRW 4x4, 8.1L, 4.10 gears w/ Detroit TrueTrac
2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L,V/B Spring Mod, ProComps, Hellwig Swaybar, & other 'Necessities'
golfmedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
Golfmedik that is a great idea. I have the 365SAQ currently on order and upon arrival I will look at your idea. That sounds like a very worth while item for my to do list. One question I have is, does anyone have phone numbers I can call at Forest River ? I was hoping to get a little quicker response to a couple items that I have asked my dealer about. The Website does not offer any contact information but rather points you back to the dealer. Any insight would be helpful.

Ken & Diane
KenNJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote