Last weekend was the end of our first year with our 2014 Sandpiper destination trailer. We used the trailer between 45-50 nights since it was delivered in April. It was just winterized and I wanted to share a thought or two.
* We have experienced no troubles with this trailer. There is nothing broken and the dealer has never been called for service. Everything works today as good as the day it was delivered. I don't read this much on FRF.
* We really like this trailer. Two adults and two dogs. The trailer fits us well. Plenty of room and the kitchen is great.
* It's on a permanent site. No moving of the trailer.
* The only complaint we have, the bed is not great.
* Second air conditioner is great. Trailer stayed cool all summer although it was not a super hot summer here.
* Lazy Boy recliners are very comfortable.
* To winterize this trailer took 15 minutes. Very easy.
* Looking forward to 2015. Getting a seasonal site for us was a great idea.