Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2015, 11:21 PM   #1

LCI Leveling Panel won't turn on

It's my second night with my 371 REBH, and I just pulled into a campground and tried to level the RV, but my LCI leveling panel will not turn on! I press on/off and nothing happens. All the other electrical seems to be working except for the fan in the bathroom, not sure if that's connected. Thank God the jacks weren't down when it stopped working or we'd be stuck, but even so, we're having to sleep tonight in a rocking RV with no leveling. I feel like a villain on the old Batman show (crooked room).

Help anyone?

It's past midnight (got in late); otherwise, I'd be on the phone to the dealer or LCI.

Anyone have this problem ever? Got any solutions? The breakers all seem fine, btw.
OnSabbatical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:38 PM   #2

Well, with the help[ from the dealership, I solved the problem. Apparently, I had blown a fuse from pressing the panel buttons too long or something like that. The 10 am fuse, however, is not located with the fuses in the RV but is in the hyrdrolic compartment, the front right compartment of the Sandpiper. It kind of hangs on a wire from the top. I changed it out, and everything was working. Just posting this solution in case anyone else blows a fuse.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #3

Thanks so much for taking the time to come back and provide the solution. I'm sure it will help others. Maybe even me. I'm picking up my new 371 REBH on Monday!!!
jjvallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #4

I get mine Wednesday or Thursday!
adidas4862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:54 PM   #5

Had same problem with my 35ROK. Dealer not much help. Finally found it on my own in front compartment. In mine it is in front compartment on left behind black panel if anyone is interested
sailtrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:40 AM   #6

Same Problem

I had and still have the same problem: Fuse blowing on the leveling system. However, when I went to replace it the first, the fuse in my 355RE was a 15 amp fuse (as my dealer said it would be), not a 10 amp as previously mentioned. It has now become standard process each time I get ready to set up or take down the trailer. The fuse has to be replaced each time I want to use the leveling system. Has anyone discovered a permanent fix?
rainsmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:45 PM   #7

On Sabbatical

I know your question was the auto level, which I too had fuse issues with, but my question to you is the bathroom fan. I am having an issue with it working as well. Did you ever find out what the issue with yours was? Thanks for any help you can give.
377flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 06:29 PM   #8

I'm having the ceiling fan looked at, will get back to you on that one.

Tags
leveling