Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #1

Looking for info on the 376BHOK

Nothing on the website yet. Saw it here: 2013 Forest River Sandpiper 376BHOK, 5th Wheels RV For Sale in Lakeview, Ohio | RVWholesalers | RVT.com - 106018
abednego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #2

Looking for more info as well I saw one today and love the floorplan!
Elanpottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #3

Just took delivery on our 2014 last Saturday and we love it. So ask away
beamer861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #4

Smile Fresh Water Tank

This is the first weekend to use our new camper. We filled the fresh water tank but can not get the water to come out inside the camper. The pump is turned on. Is there a value or switch somewhere else we need to try. Thanks!
campingmom101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #5

When they winterized mine they left off the tank drain off so it wouldn't fill.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #6

Make sure the winterization valve isn't turned on. It's the one below the water filter. If it is on it won't draw water from the fresh water tank
Nick4833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:49 PM   #7

Thanks everyone! We got it, it was the value.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #8

Needing help again. Second time to camp. Water is hooked up to fresh water. The tanks say empty yet it is running out of the over fill value. What ate we doing wrong, AGAIN!!!!! Oh yea no water pressure
Old 06-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #9

When ur at the campground with water you hook it up to the city water connection. Don't turn on the water pump and leave the water on. It is pressurized from the campsite water
Nick4833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #10

The campsite here only allows you to fill the fresh water tank. Each spot doesn't have it's own water hook up.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #11
Always Learning

As for the low water pressure- is it at every faucet? Or just specific ones?

If at specific ones, unscrew the end of the faucet and there's a little screen in there that commonly gets gunked up with construction debris. Clean it off, screw it back in and you're set.

As for the tank monitors- that's either going to be an investigation on your part (possibly a loose wire either on the tank or behind the monitor panel or worse and the wire is cut somewhere between) or you're going to need to take it into the dealer to deal with.

Unfortunately, all new campers come with some issues. Hopefully yours stay minor.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #12

Thank you. We are taking it back to dealer. 😞 My kids will be very mad at us. But it needs to be fixed.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #13
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingmom101 View Post
Thank you. We are taking it back to dealer. 😞 My kids will be very mad at us. But it needs to be fixed.
Yeah, it stinks. We put off as many fixes to problems as possible - I either did fixes or came up with workarounds to avoid taking the camper in "in season". I was supposed to do it over the winter and never got around to it. Now I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to take it up for a couple of weeks because I'm at the end of my warranty period.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #14

So sorry! We tried to just get by today for kids sake but its not happening. What sucks is this is brand new!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #15
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingmom101 View Post
So sorry! We tried to just get by today for kids sake but its not happening. What sucks is this is brand new!!!!!
Don't read this with the harshness that it implies.. what's so bad that you can't camp in it? It sounds like water made it into the camper - even if the monitor doesn't show.

As for the low/no pressure.. what's going on there? Is it all faucets? Just one? Is any water coming out at all?

You could likely buy bottled water and just use the campground facilities for everything else.(You can even use jugs of water for flushing.)

And yes- brand new does NOT equal problem free. A certain amount of problems are to be expected on a new unit. The severity of the problems is the wildcard.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

If the water heater wasn't full when you started it fills first before any facets get water.
It takes 15 to 20 minutes to fill with pump.
The pressure relief valve on wh heater should be opened at this point allowing air to escape.

The winterization valve may be open allowing the pump to suck air.

Another question....
Approximately how long did it take to fill the fw tank?

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote