Old 09-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
looking to purchase 2009 345LG

We are looking to purchase a new 2009 345LG 5th wheel. We presently have a crossroads cruiser cf29ck which has been an excellent rv. Interested in hearing from any owners who have either a 345LG or a 345RET.

te54650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
Head Rambler
While I don't own one or know anything about them. I will say Hi and to the forum. I hope someone has info for you about this particular unit. You'll surely enjoy it even if no one replies.

Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
Hi...I have been lurking for quite awhile and learning alot...I finally took the plunge and decided to post.

We have a 2009 Sandpiper 345 RLG and we love it!The only problem is, it's a little bigger than we wanted, but we got a super deal on it. No problems except a few minor adjustments to the cabinet doors so far and DH put a door on the cabinet that's in the hall across from the bathroom..makes it more useful and he matched it beautifully!!

I hope you are enjoying your Sandpipper!
conflix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
We just bought a 2010 Sandpiper 356RL at the end of June. We absolutely love it, we got it at RVWholesalers in Ohio. Great price, not exactly overly happy with the way they are about service. We have only had a couple very minor issues with the unit though, sink in bathroom leaks and I have yet to be able to get it fixed to where it doesn't leak and the propane valve squeaks from time to time. We have all the space we could want and all the amenities of home. We don't tow it though, we have it parked seasonal. Towing it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be with it being such a big heavy unit compared to our old Outback 30FRKS.
Carey & Theresa & 3 dogs Lucky, Shannon & Coco
TV 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4 w/5.9 CTD DrawTite 16K Double Pivot Slider Prodigy Brake Controller
5er 2010 FR Sandpiper 356RL w/Satin interior Signature Package
CTDSandpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
We purchased a 2010 Sandpiper 345 QB a couple of months ago. We made a change in the bunkhouse so we ordered it. We have been to the coast and are in the mountains right now. We have a couple of concerns at this time. The pocket doors would not stay in place while traveling due to lousy strapping. I took care of this with adjustable shower rods to wedge between edge of door and door jam. Air conditioner in bunk house froze up and dumped water. They replaced it at no charge and re-did straps on doors. I am still using my fix... I trust it. The switch for the main slide appears to be bad so I used the outside switch in the motor housing compartment. A slide window had a gasket hanging off of it,simple fix.I know that these are shake outs from first couple of uses. Makes us wonder if we are in for some misfortune with this baby. We love the lay out. Gotta tell ya, backed this 40' rig in the dark last night in between 2 trees.... took 30 minutes and entertained fellow campers I'm sure. Our Sunny Brook fiver was only 34' and 6' makes a difference. We are towing with a 2003 F350 SW 7.3 powerstroke with 20K combined weight allowance and we are at 20,700... hapy trails
star52656 is offline   Reply With Quote