Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2015, 06:48 PM   #1

New 371 REBH Home at Last

Well I picked up my new Toy Friday and it towed perfect on the way home 65mph with the cruise on smooth as glass.

The issues I pointed out earlier were all fix Propane Door nicks, Stain on Wall and Glue on the Bathroom Floor. I found out the glue was a patch that they never cleaned up at the factory. They said if I want bring it back at the end of the year and they will either re-patch it better or replace the floor in the bath and hallway seeing its one piece.

Hooked it up to the house and went through all I could, Slides, Water City and Tank, Hot Water Heater, Flushed Grey Tank and Galley Tank. Then used the Black Tank Clean-out to get the Black Tank 3/4 full and dumped that, Grandkids where over so we ran the Radio, TV and DVD along with all the lights and outlets and Frig works good on eutectic or inverter. NO ISSUES YET

First trip is next weekend local where I can run it on 50amp to test the Microwave, Both Air Conditioners and hopefully the Furnace

Hope my luck continues
Jz5g52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:42 PM   #2

I'm jealous! Ours is due to the dealer 3rd week of June. Hope we can get it on our campsite by 4th of July.
steph45601 is offline   Reply With Quote