Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #21

anyone know what, if any differences from 2011 to todays 2014? or did this floorplan start in 2012? (376BHOK)
heronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by heronc View Post
anyone know what, if any differences from 2011 to todays 2014? or did this floorplan start in 2012? (376BHOK)
As far as I know, this floor plan hasn't changed and I think they've only had it 2 years. I know there are 2013 and 2014, but not sure about earlier years.
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Diesel with airbags added (pulls great)
B&W Companion Hitch
Nitecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:56 PM   #23

376bhok

Hello to all. My family and I are awaiting picking up our new home from RV Wholesalers in Ohio. Had a good experience with them so far. Unit will be arriving in March, but we will not pick up until mid-April... not wanting to chance bad weather or road conditions. We will be living in it full time with our 13 year old daughter (she is home-schooled). Can't wait and am counting the days.

In response to the previous question... there are a few changes in the 2014 models... the ones that were built after June 2013. First of all, the color is no longer white, it is grey/maroon. The configuration of the outside kitchen is a little different. The TV inside is a 35 inch instead of a 29. The inside refrigerator is 9 cubic foot instead of 8. The counter no longer has that hinged part... it is solid. The hallway from the bathroom to the master is now flooring instead of carpet. We were able to order ours with a small u shaped dinette and a small hide a bed instead of that party couch. We had one of those in our last unit and it didn't work for us.... no where to sit and eat inside as a family. We also had the bottom bunk replaced with a trifold sofa and a hinged bunk above.

I don't think I could be any more excited than I am. Looking forward to our new life on the road in a beautiful RV.

I am looking forward to hearing more comments from others.

Barbara

firemeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #24

Barbara, the 35 inch TV would sure be nice because the TV we have now in the living area seems kind of small to me. As for the rest of the things you mentioned, I'm fine with how ours is I like the configuration on our outdoor kitchen because we have just enough room to have a tabletop icemaker and a small keurig coffeemaker on the counter. I know you will love your 375BHOK. It is sooooo big!!!
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Diesel with airbags added (pulls great)
B&W Companion Hitch
Nitecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #25

Smile

Thanks Nitecat. I have no doubt that this is the right choice for our family. What a relief to have an extra 1/2 bath for our 13 year old daughter. LOL I'm sure you can imagine. Anyway, thanks for the input. I'll have much more to say once we pick this baby up in April. Can't come soon enough.
firemeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMC4x42011 View Post
Update: Had a great time camping in our new 376BHOK this weekend. No major problems while camping. The trailer was easy to hook up with my B&W hitch and the duramax pulled it really well. The list of minor repairs are shower leaks from under the bottom sliding glass rail (doesn't seem to have any sealant under it),one of the latches on the outdoor compartments will not latch and there is a peice of weather stripping coming loose from one of the windows on the side of the slide. Other than that everything was comfortable with lots of space.
Here is the problem we had when we returned home: MAKE sure that all of the doors are shut. My son put out the slides when we got home and the bunk slide caught the half bath door (that he said was shut) and bent one of the brackets under the slide and about tore the trim off the inside of the slide. After pulling it back in it did bend the bracket back and I fixed the trim, could have been alot worse. The problem is when all the slide are in you can not get to the bunk room and because the living room slide is the last one to open and the bunk door has to be closed (mine does not have the valves to shut off certain slides). I will make me a check list to go over before we leave and probably add extra latches to the doors. This can happen when putting in the sdides too.
Other than that we really enjoyed it. Feels like being at home alot more room than our other camper (28' Sunny Brook/Cedar Creek bumper pull).

Man this whole shower leak issue has been going on too long. So many folks have the old ' sealant missed on bottom of shower glass' leak. FR time to perform the Factory PDI with and added line on your sheets.. Time to FIX!!
Nights camped 2015 - 46
Nights camped 2016 - 43
Nights camped 2017 - 2
5 hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:12 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 hole View Post
Man this whole shower leak issue has been going on too long. So many folks have the old ' sealant missed on bottom of shower glass' leak. FR time to perform the Factory PDI with and added line on your sheets.. Time to FIX!!
I agree, I have a 35ROK ordered and that will be one of the first things I check when it comes in!
Hey 5 hole, ever do any camping going to see your Jets? Might be a little cold in the Peg but pull 'er down south could be fun! We've been thinking of doing that to catch some Jackets games in Florida next year!!
Jacketsbum is offline   Reply With Quote