Old 04-07-2016, 12:04 PM   #21

Note that chop has a different model... I'm sure the 381RBOK is going to be manufactured much better . Btw, just got a call that they will be scheduling my delivery in the next day. Hopefully to take delivery next week....we will see.

Other Ride: 2006 Harley Ultra Classic
Jayfro04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfro04 View Post
Note that chop has a different model... I'm sure the 381RBOK is going to be manufactured much better . Btw, just got a call that they will be scheduling my delivery in the next day. Hopefully to take delivery next week....we will see.
Nope same model. I love it but grrr. So most of it was minor. The rear bath exterior door was well out of alignment and scraped the frame every time it was opened or closed. The slam lock on the basement didn't lock, well ok it locked but it didn't engage the latch well enough to not be just pulled open. The water pump from the onboard fresh tank doesn't always seem to shut off entirely. It will vibrate after the system is pressurized and no water is running. Only does this occasionally and the warranty service guy said it is normal... not sure I am buying that one. And the icing on the cake and what is taking so long is that the fridge wasn't anchored correctly and decided to take a swan dive on the way to our last camping trip. Thankfully everything was cosmetic damage and we didn't have to turn right around and come home. But they've been screwing around now for 2 months getting approval on replacing the fridge after I'd talked to FR myself before taking it to the dealer. (Not my sales dealership FYI.)

Nights Camped: 2010 = 14/11 = 27/12 = 13/13 = 10/14 = 30/15 = 47/16 = 30/17 = 21
chop249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #23

UPDATE:

I've been reading/preparing to pick up our new RBOK for several weeks now. I had a thorough a checklist of what to check and in what order (turn on heater first, then test both AC units to cool it down, etc). We ran hot water heater on gas AND electric, ran hot water through every faucet, checked for leaks, cycled every slide multiple times, ran awning in and out a few times. Tested both fridges, ice maker. I spent time on the roof checking seals, top of slides. Ran central vac, tested the 6-point leveling system, checked every power outlet, every light fixture, lit all burners.

I'm happy to say, we didnt find a single problem. The crew at RV Wholesalers had obviously done a good job going through the unit before we arrived. I was told they film every unit as they do their own PDI to prove everything worked before it left their facility.

Of course time will tell but we were extemely happy with the walk through and pick up experience.

Also, it towed really good with '12 F-350 SRW.

Any questions, just holler!

Thanks,
Chris
Old 04-09-2016, 12:20 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cllyons38 View Post
UPDATE:

I've been reading/preparing to pick up our new RBOK for several weeks now. I had a thorough a checklist of what to check and in what order (turn on heater first, then test both AC units to cool it down, etc). We ran hot water heater on gas AND electric, ran hot water through every faucet, checked for leaks, cycled every slide multiple times, ran awning in and out a few times. Tested both fridges, ice maker. I spent time on the roof checking seals, top of slides. Ran central vac, tested the 6-point leveling system, checked every power outlet, every light fixture, lit all burners.

I'm happy to say, we didnt find a single problem. The crew at RV Wholesalers had obviously done a good job going through the unit before we arrived. I was told they film every unit as they do their own PDI to prove everything worked before it left their facility.

Of course time will tell but we were extemely happy with the walk through and pick up experience.

Also, it towed really good with '12 F-350 SRW.

Any questions, just holler!

Thanks,
Chris
Mine tows great with my 11 F350 SRW FX4 with the 6.7. Those trucks are BEASTS!!! No problems keeping up with the flow of traffic or passing other questionable drivers out there with our fully loaded RV.
Nights Camped: 2010 = 14/11 = 27/12 = 13/13 = 10/14 = 30/15 = 47/16 = 30/17 = 21
Old 04-25-2016, 11:49 AM   #25

How can you check to see if the fridge is bolted down? Pull on it? How did it fall out with the slides in?
Old 04-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #26

Mine shook when the slides were in. I went to pick it up the other day and they had a new guy replace the fridge. I got in there with my service manager and he said "Oh this isn't right." and asked to keep it longer. Apparently there is some sort of brace that goes over the top of it. Yes it fell over in transit.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #27

Mine is all setup at my year round site. Was a disappointing pickup from the dealer as they really didn't do any prep or make sure it was in good shape. had a broken drawer and one of the slide seals was chewed up at the top corner. All stuff they should have found. I opt'ed to have them just order me the replacement parts and I will replace myself (not worth towing back to them and wasn't worth the frustration of not taking the camper home with me that day). It really helps to know you will have problems going into it so you don't get too worked up over the problems.

All in all, Loving it so far. Still lots to do but we had one great weekend so far.

One thing I am a bit concerned about is the lack of airflow coming from the A/C fan(s). Running both units in fan mode, there isn't much air being pushed out in the bunkhouse. Hoping that AC blows cold to keep up with the summer heat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4096.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	403.5 KB
ID:	106876  

Other Ride: 2006 Harley Ultra Classic
Jayfro04 is offline   Reply With Quote