Originally Posted by Jayfro04
Chris, this is the list I currently have for when we do our dealer walk through. This has been compiled over the past couple weeks and is purely based on problems I have seen others reporting on their 5'er. This would be in addition to the standard things I have seen in another more comprehensive thread "delivery check" threads.
Awning lights. Make sure the glue is good
Check refer is mounted solid
Is ice maker hooked up
Where is shutoff valve for outdoor kitchen
How to run radio and Bluetooth
Where do all the sinks, showers and toilets drain (black or Greg and which)
Make sure the inverter powers the refer.
Check seals around shower
Check led bulbs on awning lights
Make sure water heater works on electric
Make sure all burners and oven works
Just to add a few that I didn't notice on mine until we got it home.
1. Check the awning - is it completely tucked into the rail? Mine is pulled out on the left side about 3 inches.
2. Check all LEDs. Missed one that is not working.
3. Check the cheap sound bar to ensure both speakers work. The left speaker on the sound bar itself doesn't work. Had I noticed it at the dealer I would have had them pull one out of another unit. Since I didn't notice it until I got home, I'm not concerned enough to take it back. The sound is not that great anyway, and it still functions fine to run the other speakers (outdoor) which is primarily where it will be used.
3. Check sliding closet doors. Mine are not in the plastic track at the bottom. Will fix it this weekend.
4. Have the dealer re-set the zero point in the auto level. Mine was way off. Easy enough to do yourself.
5. Thoroughly check the exterior for smears of sealant. Had a few places on ours.
2016 Sandpiper 376BHOK
Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums