Went and did the PDI this morning (COLD OUT) and only issue we found was the TV picture was hit or miss. They let me know that they have already contacted FR and have a new one on the way for me. This is it when I was dropping it off at the storage yard.
I went to the CAT scales directly from the dealer to get a good empty reading. The plackard on the side said it weighed 12,780lbs. I went across the scales and actual weight is 12,980 unloaded. Here are the 2 weight tickets I got:
Truck and 5er:
After all of this I realize the following:
1. I am 640lbs over gross weight on my truck the way it sits.
2. Front axle has less than 200lbs until I hit my gross weight for it.
3. Rear axle has 784lbs of capacity left before it hits gross weight.
4. Pin weight right now is 2,140lbs if my math is correct.
5. A new(er) truck is in my future.
6. I am torn on what to do on the axles. Right now they have 10,840lbs on them and that leaves me 1160lbs of capacity on them. Assuming I had a full load of water, that would leave me with 700lbs of cargo capacity. I knew this was a possibility going in from all the reading here but had hoped for something crazy happening and mine be lighter than the others.
Anyway, at this point we are very excited. Hope to be out in a few weekends for a shakedown trip with it.