We're planning on buying a Sandpiper 371REBH for a year-long full-time trip around the US (myself, my wife, and our boy, age six).
We're probably going to order one to be built and I am considering the following options.
Does any of this look like over-kill? It will be our first time RVing.
12V Deep Cycle Battery
• Signature Package: 9 Cu Ft Stainless Refrigerator, Stainless Appliance Package, Serta Memory Foam Mattress, Whirlpool OTR Microwave, Stone Backsplash, Soft Close Residential Drawers, Docking Station, High Gloss Color Matched Gel Coated Fiberglass Exterior, 40 inch Flat Screen TV, Premium Sound Bar with Sony DVD Player, Fantastic Fan in Bathroom, Tri Fold Hide-A-Bed, One touch Dometic Electric Awning w/LED Light Strip, LED Interior Lighting Throughout, Residential Stain Resistant Carpet, Slam Lock Baggage Doors, 15K AC, Wire and Brace for 2nd AC, Residential Pullout Kitchen Faucet, 10 GAL G/E Water Heater w/DSI, 16 inch Spare Tire Kit, Aluminum Wheels w/7K Axles, Washer/Dryer Prep, 10,000 Gallon Water Filter System, Designer Tile BeauFlor, Aerodynamic Fiberglass, Painted Front Cap this is a mandatory package
• ULTIMATE PACKAGE - Premium Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops, Wide Surface Hydraulic Landing Gear, 20CUFT Stainless Whirlpool French Door Residential Refrigerator w/1,000 Watt Inverter and Battery Disconnect, Hydraulic Slide Selector Switchethis also is a mandator packages
• Polar Tech Package: Heated Holding Tanks, Thermal Pane Windows, R-38E Roof and All Floors Insulation, 40K BTU Furnace, Double Fiberglass Insulation in Roof and Floor
• 4 Slideout Awnings
• Free Standing Dinette w/4 Chairs
• Second Air Conditioner in Bedroom
• Fantastic Fan w/Switch and Power Hood in Bunk Room
• Fantastic Fan w/Switch and Power Hood in Kitchen
• Fantastic Fan w/Switch and Power Hood in Living Room
• 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System
• Equaflex Suspension Equalizer System
• ROTO Flex Hitch Pin
• Fantastic Fan - 3-speed fan with Reverse & Thermostat (I'm thinking to have this installed instead of one of the other fans in one of the rooms, probably the kitchen)