Wow this is a BIG camper! We went to Clabough's campground in Pigeon Forge this past weekend. Of course things didn't go perfect. We got in some traffic for a couple of hours which made us pulling into our camping slot after dark to get everything set up. Once we got settled we started our "list" of things that are going to need tweeking.
1. light above cabinets in kitchen isn't working
2. Drawer on dresser in master bedroom doesn't stay shut.
3. Grill on back bumper doesn't latch and I had to bungee cord it to stay.
4. Slide awning on living room is realy loose and flapped in the wind all weekend.
5. Small hole in middle of the awning lets ran water come through. (It rained all weekend.
6. Floor bubbling in living room. (linoleum simulated hardwood)
7.2nd stair going up into bedroom has a nail or tack you can feel with bare feet. (ouch)
Overall very happy with camper. It got alot of looks and made a great converation piece. The wife loved the privacy and all the great features. I pulled down the phone and cable lines in my father -in-laws neighborhood yesterday with it also. Did I mention that its a BIG camper! LOl