Old 12-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #11

Thanks for the reply. I hope not but would not doubt it. It actually has never been on. We bought new in March and been looking every since. If the galley waste water gets full it will fill outdoor kitchen sink I do know that. However that's the only water that's been in it. . Is there any changes in the 2015. Outdoor lights lasted one month before twisting and curling up. No Ladder is biggest issue. However the range top cover and the shower doors are worthless. Over 50 grand and they spend two dollars on each. WTF.
HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT.
I don't fuss much but I gave 500 crisp Benjamin's and expected a investment that might lose 20% but not to sure anymore this was an intelligent choice. I have 370 miles it's been pulled and has not moved but once since purchase. First person to make a good offer might just save 15-20 grand. 10 grand down might take it. Owner financing is possible. Just ask. Reason being is places like KOA above Music city has no issues taking 700 a month for a 20 ft wide by 50 ft long piece of sod. I would be strapped if making payment also. Heck 1500 a month and I can get condo. Now that's a return investment I guarantee you. Thanks for letting me vent. I needed that.
I suggest a new forum " SHOUT out"
HUMOR ME. Someone please.

Old 12-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #12

The dealer replaced my awning before we took delivery due to the lights curling as you've said. Your unit is still under warranty. Make a list of everything you want fixed or corrected and the dealer will take care of it. Any new rv is bound to have issues. Our 2012 Sandpiper 366FL spent the first for months of our ownership at the dealer with a hydraulic issue and some other minor issues. It was during our off season so I was not in a hurry just wanted it fixedvproperly and it was.

Dont get discouraged, once these are resolved you'll have a great unit as we did. Our 360 pdek I did an exhaustive PDI as the dealer is 3 hours away and could not find ine issue except a missing screw and a small scratch on the wood over the island.

I agree not having a rear ladder could be a pain but I carry a 8' step ladder I can easily set up the deck.

Enjoy your 360 and have fun. It will get better. Buying another unit will just start the process over.

Randy

Old 12-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #13

Thanks so much for the positive response. I feel better about things and I to will be more positive going forward. That's a coincidence since our first Rv was a 2012FL. It had severe water damage and was hidden from us. I found it and we moved our cash over to a new model. With a bit extra lol. I have very little time now but would like to ask you a few questions about our rv's you might can answer. Thanks again and I plan on keeping her for now. It is a great camper.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #14

Let me know via pm or email me at, rjhalm@gmail.com. Would love to have a fellow 360 to talk to.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #15

Sounds good. Pfoy69@yahoo.com. I saved your email and will definitely keep in touch. Thanks again.

Tags
door, water