Old 12-08-2014, 07:23 PM   #1

Outdoor kitchen. Water turn on for sink

I hope someone can tell me where I turn this on. I cannot believe that it's been this hard to find. Also I cannot seem to get water quick connect to work anymore. Help!!!

Old 12-08-2014, 11:18 PM   #2

Not sure what camper you have, but doubt there is any kind of shut off unless it was added by previous owner. As far as quick connect, if you mean the faucet, try pulling back the retaining ring while pushing in the faucet with some force. Depending on your location and weather, is it possible it's froze up? Good luck

jtstromsburg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #3

I have the 2014 360PDEK and cannot get water to the sink in outdoor kitchen. I will be surprised to find out where it's at because I have looked everywhere I can imagine at least 20 times. I wonder why a 10,000 dollar car has a owners manual but a 50,000 camper doesn't. I just ain't getting some of this "that's the way it is crap". It will not get better till people start making them be professional and treat a customer like a customer. I don't care what it is. If I have to buy it, well it d@&$ sure better be right. Yea, I used the connect on front all summer and I unhooked a few weeks back when it was cold. Well it's been 50- 60 degrees lately and it isnt connecting anymore. Maybe the bearings are not greased
I guess the RV industry is just not regulated like the automobile industry but heck this should be the same if not more regulated.

Sent from my The Foys iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 12-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #4

Check under the sink in the half bath, ours has 2 valves in there that control water to the outside kitchen faucet.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:38 PM   #5

Well we don't have the half bath but that's a great help. I am heading to look under kitchen sink as we speak. Thanks so much.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #6

Try removing/cleaning the screen at the faucet. I've had sediment block mine in the past. It only takes a small grain of sand and no water will come out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 12-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #7

I checked the screen and nothing. This is a 2014 and I have never got the water on to the out door kitchen. There has to be a shut off I just can't find it.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #8
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360PDEK View Post
I checked the screen and nothing. This is a 2014 and I have never got the water on to the out door kitchen. There has to be a shut off I just can't find it.
I then assume you didn't do a PDI when you bought it. Pull a couple screws loose from the bottom covering and see where the lines go up, there should be valves at that point. It will be fairly close to front side of the slide, maybe behind a false panel.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #9

No that's correct we didn't. We were in a rush since just selling our home and pretty much got got. However we love our Sandpiper and enjoy the forums on here. I want to know some other things also just have not had time to put them on here yet. Turning the water on to the outside sink is one I would like to be past. Thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #10

I looked over my 2015 360PDEK and do not see any valves for the sink. My sink works without issue. I'm curious if you have a defective faucet.

Tags
door, water