Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2014, 07:23 PM   #1

Outdoor kitchen. Water turn on for sink

I hope someone can tell me where I turn this on. I cannot believe that it's been this hard to find. Also I cannot seem to get water quick connect to work anymore. Help!!!
360PDEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:18 PM   #2

Not sure what camper you have, but doubt there is any kind of shut off unless it was added by previous owner. As far as quick connect, if you mean the faucet, try pulling back the retaining ring while pushing in the faucet with some force. Depending on your location and weather, is it possible it's froze up? Good luck
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #3

I have the 2014 360PDEK and cannot get water to the sink in outdoor kitchen. I will be surprised to find out where it's at because I have looked everywhere I can imagine at least 20 times. I wonder why a 10,000 dollar car has a owners manual but a 50,000 camper doesn't. I just ain't getting some of this "that's the way it is crap". It will not get better till people start making them be professional and treat a customer like a customer. I don't care what it is. If I have to buy it, well it d@&$ sure better be right. Yea, I used the connect on front all summer and I unhooked a few weeks back when it was cold. Well it's been 50- 60 degrees lately and it isnt connecting anymore. Maybe the bearings are not greased
I guess the RV industry is just not regulated like the automobile industry but heck this should be the same if not more regulated.

Sent from my The Foys iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 12-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #4

Check under the sink in the half bath, ours has 2 valves in there that control water to the outside kitchen faucet.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:38 PM   #5

Well we don't have the half bath but that's a great help. I am heading to look under kitchen sink as we speak. Thanks so much.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #6

Try removing/cleaning the screen at the faucet. I've had sediment block mine in the past. It only takes a small grain of sand and no water will come out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
jrobichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #7

I checked the screen and nothing. This is a 2014 and I have never got the water on to the out door kitchen. There has to be a shut off I just can't find it.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #8
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360PDEK View Post
I checked the screen and nothing. This is a 2014 and I have never got the water on to the out door kitchen. There has to be a shut off I just can't find it.
I then assume you didn't do a PDI when you bought it. Pull a couple screws loose from the bottom covering and see where the lines go up, there should be valves at that point. It will be fairly close to front side of the slide, maybe behind a false panel.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #9

No that's correct we didn't. We were in a rush since just selling our home and pretty much got got. However we love our Sandpiper and enjoy the forums on here. I want to know some other things also just have not had time to put them on here yet. Turning the water on to the outside sink is one I would like to be past. Thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #10

I looked over my 2015 360PDEK and do not see any valves for the sink. My sink works without issue. I'm curious if you have a defective faucet.
Sierra360PDEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #11

Thanks for the reply. I hope not but would not doubt it. It actually has never been on. We bought new in March and been looking every since. If the galley waste water gets full it will fill outdoor kitchen sink I do know that. However that's the only water that's been in it. . Is there any changes in the 2015. Outdoor lights lasted one month before twisting and curling up. No Ladder is biggest issue. However the range top cover and the shower doors are worthless. Over 50 grand and they spend two dollars on each. WTF.
HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT.
I don't fuss much but I gave 500 crisp Benjamin's and expected a investment that might lose 20% but not to sure anymore this was an intelligent choice. I have 370 miles it's been pulled and has not moved but once since purchase. First person to make a good offer might just save 15-20 grand. 10 grand down might take it. Owner financing is possible. Just ask. Reason being is places like KOA above Music city has no issues taking 700 a month for a 20 ft wide by 50 ft long piece of sod. I would be strapped if making payment also. Heck 1500 a month and I can get condo. Now that's a return investment I guarantee you. Thanks for letting me vent. I needed that.
I suggest a new forum " SHOUT out"
HUMOR ME. Someone please.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #12

The dealer replaced my awning before we took delivery due to the lights curling as you've said. Your unit is still under warranty. Make a list of everything you want fixed or corrected and the dealer will take care of it. Any new rv is bound to have issues. Our 2012 Sandpiper 366FL spent the first for months of our ownership at the dealer with a hydraulic issue and some other minor issues. It was during our off season so I was not in a hurry just wanted it fixedvproperly and it was.

Dont get discouraged, once these are resolved you'll have a great unit as we did. Our 360 pdek I did an exhaustive PDI as the dealer is 3 hours away and could not find ine issue except a missing screw and a small scratch on the wood over the island.

I agree not having a rear ladder could be a pain but I carry a 8' step ladder I can easily set up the deck.

Enjoy your 360 and have fun. It will get better. Buying another unit will just start the process over.

Randy
Old 12-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #13

Thanks so much for the positive response. I feel better about things and I to will be more positive going forward. That's a coincidence since our first Rv was a 2012FL. It had severe water damage and was hidden from us. I found it and we moved our cash over to a new model. With a bit extra lol. I have very little time now but would like to ask you a few questions about our rv's you might can answer. Thanks again and I plan on keeping her for now. It is a great camper.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #14

Let me know via pm or email me at, rjhalm@gmail.com. Would love to have a fellow 360 to talk to.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #15

Sounds good. Pfoy69@yahoo.com. I saved your email and will definitely keep in touch. Thanks again.

Tags
door, water