Old 09-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #11

Thanks for all the replys!

We just put a deposit on a 2014 Sabre 36QBOK-7 today. We went through a small wholesale dealer in northern Indiana called Wana RV. The floorplan is very similar to the Sandpiper. It is has a couch in the back bunkhouse instead of the lower bunk. I can't wait to pick it up. Happy Camping to everyone!

Old 09-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #12

We boughtt our 2012 365SAQ from RVWholesalers in April 2012. It was a 9 hour drive, so I was pretty nervous about buying that far "out of town". Everybody's perception and interpretation of what good service is can and usually is different, but I can say nothing other than they were great! Easy to work with, answered all my questions, PDI went fine, they fixed up everything I asked and it was an overall great experience. Being so far away, I was advised to tow it off the lot and spend a night at Indian Lake State Park campground just 3 miles away. I told them I would be doing that to check things out beyond the PDI...they said it was a great idea and if we had any problems to call them and they would send a tech over to us rather than our having to hookup and tow back. Now that, I felt, was above and beyond! Fortunately everything with our unit was fine and we didn't have to take them up on that offer, but I think it illustrates their commitment. All in all I was very pleased with RVW. As far as the 365SAQ....we just got back from a week at the Outer Banks of NC, had a family of four stay with us. Our two boys took the blow up queen in the den, and we were able to give the entire back room with half bath to our guests....all while the wife and I were snug in the king bed in the master and of course still had our own full bath......that example alone should sell it! Steaming fresh clams and mixing up Margarita's at the outdoor kitchen while viewing the sunset over the Pamlico sound.....I guess that's just icing on the cake. We enjoy our 365 so much, If it gets much beyond a month, we hook it up and camp at a local campground for the weekend just 15 minutes away....just to get that "home sweet home" feeling!

Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #13

RadColt, I made that long post before realizing you said you put your deposit down on the Sabre today. That also is a great unit....I bet you can't wait to pick it up! Sounds like you made a good decision on a unit that will make you very happy. Good timing too....those crisp air fall camping days are just around the corner. Congratulations!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #14
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftchick View Post
... but I can say nothing other than they were great! ...

As far as the 365SAQ....we just got back from a week at the Outer Banks of NC, had a family of four stay with us. Our two boys took the blow up queen in the den, and we were able to give the entire back room with half bath to our guests....all while the wife and I were snug in the king bed in the master and of course still had our own full bath......that example alone should sell it!
I'm 99% positive my next camper will come from RVW based on the reviews here. Even when things go poorly, RVW always seems to step up to the plate!

And, we've done that exact camping with friends! Gotta love these bunkhouse layouts!

Tags
2013, 365, 365saq, sandpiper