Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #1

sandpiper 360PDED

Getting a Sandpiper 360DEK this summer. Anyone with this model or information about it. It has the Sandpiper 35ROK floor plan.
palominoryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #2

Wish we were. Looks great. We are still in the bunkhouse stage with the kids but have seen that model and loved it. Love our 365saq. Let us know how you like it and good luck with it.
5erDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:43 PM   #3

We ordered a 35ROK but we did consider the DEK. We looked at the Sierra version of it at a dealer in Lancaster Ohio. It's pretty unique with that big porch dropping down in the rear. We thought how cool that would be backed up to a lake or river and dropping that thing right over the water! It has a sliding glass door going out to the DEK. We decided against it because when its up the inside is rather dark because it blocks the glass completely. As long as the RV is, it is even longer with that thing down and we would be limited on campgrounds because we wouldn't be able to put it down in a lot of sites. It's about 55' long with it down. Other than that though its pretty cool. I lifted it up and down, not too bad but not sure if the DW could handle it. The dealer wanted $41500 for it in Lancaster if you are still interested, not too bad but $2000 more than I paid for my ROK.
Jacketsbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:13 PM   #4

Thank You great indormation Jacketsbum.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #5

Will keep you informed 5erdriver.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #6

We just got our 360PDEK and we love it. It has plenty of windows so even with deck up it's very lit up inside. And let me tell you this. We love our deck. It's awesome. Comes with netting and rear steps and handrails to enter thru the tear sliders. Any questions feel free to ask. Heading to the Dakotas from Mississippi today. Woooo hoooo
chitownfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:26 PM   #7

360 pdek

This is an awesome idea that we are so glad a manufacture finally came up with.we have had ours since the last of march and truly love this unit...very spacious and very comfortable..would recommend to anyone...
Tm_rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:07 AM   #8

sandpiper 360PDED

??
Old 05-20-2014, 12:09 AM   #9

My PDEK didnt come with a ladder?
Gonna be difficult getting on roof.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #10

Mine didn't either. Other than that I would recommend this to anyone with just the wife and dogs. They love that back deck and after removing the kitchen table that have their own slideout. Also make sure when you get one to check your drains on all sinks and unscrew joints and alighn yourself. I was fortunate enough to put pans in before water was ever hooked up. However that would have destroyed our camper had I not done this. That's not acceptable.
360PDEK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sandpiper