Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #1

Sandpiper Select 32QBBS

I am considering purchasing a Sandpiper Select 32QBBS. Are there any problems with this 5th Wheel? What do you like about it? What do you not like? Thanks for your thoughts
summers4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #2

Did you bought one ??

Robert
bujotrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #3

We first saw the 32QBBS at an Rv show last winter and were sold on the layout, the weight and price. We camped all summer of 2012 in our old Holiday and waited till the Hershey show to look at the 32QBBS one last time before we signed on the dotted line. However over the summer I read every review I could find and talked to countless owners at the campgrounds and a few dealers and all the feed back was positive most if not all the complaints were more dealer issues and the typical sloppiness of the factory. But mostly small issues but a lot of what I liked about this model so does everyone else. As fate would have it, there was a 365SAQ parked right behind the QBBS at Hershey and we were able to cut a killer deal on it but it is gigantic, anyway I feel that Forest River hit a home run with the QBBS and think anyone looking for a great bunkhouse at a low weight and great price you can't go wrong with that unit. The kids up in the lower head room area makes great sense.

Good Luck and keep us up to date.
Marc
93 F-250 XLT 4x4 Diesel Banks Sidewinder (gone but not forgotten)
79 Jeep CJ-7
77 F-250 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4
supercab79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #4

You will not regret a larger camper. The bigger the better. We have a Sandpiper 355QBQ that's laid out much the same. Over the years we have kept stepping up in size. Just wish we would have gone ahead and bought the 3800 Cyclone toy hauler. Congratulations and enjoy!!!
Superdutykid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
32qbbs