Old 05-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
The 380bh5

Have a few questions regarding this unit. Have looked at upgrading from my tt heritage Glenn 312qbud. First does anyone have any opinions as to the lay out of the unit. Have not seen one in person and don't want to waste a five hour trip to realize the unit is not as spacious as the internet pictures appear that it is. Also would pulling this with a 2012 Chevy 2500 diesel short bed be a big issue.

hillyer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:57 PM   #2
Hi. Haven't been on the forum in a while and this post interested me. Have you since seen the unit in person etc. We just put an order in for one this week. We were in one last week and liked it a lot. We currently have a 2013 365saq which we love but the extra living area in the 380 is worth the trade off for not having the 1/2 bath and second entry door. That being said the outside kitchen was a must have since we have had it for 3 years in the saq and wouldn't be without it. The 380 is as spacious as it looks. The bunk room is a little smaller as the slides are slightly shallower and the bunk widths are narrower than what we have now. However we ordered the hide a bed couch and hinged bunk this time. Also in the living room we went with the full slide length couch. Not officially called a party couch in this unit but rather full length u shaped dinette with removable table. The folks we spoke to and were in their unit originally had the 4 theatre seat recliners. Said they would move and flip while traveling and they would also tear up the wall when reclining and had them changed out the full length couch is also a way cleaner look, very comfortable and makes for more space than the recliners. We went all out with the options and can't wait for it to come. Let me know

2013 Sandpiper 365SAQ
2008 Ford F350 Super Duty
6.4L Powerstroke Long Bed CC
5erDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
You will love the 380 I have had mine since last August and absolutely love the unit we have been on 8 trips the longest one staying two weeks and we love the larger holding tanks.
I have F 350 diesel and it pulls like a dream. Just make sure you lock down or Velcro all the cupboard doors expecially in the kids room as you can't get in there once the slide outs are in we had one cupboard get damaged because it opened in transit.
jameyjcs is offline   Reply With Quote