Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2015, 06:41 PM   #61

Well drove up to the dealer today to get my hitch put in and checkout the rig. Several little issues but 3 that I am very disappointed in
Front door frame to the propane is all chewed up like it was dropped from 10ft
Wood stain spot on the wall above the living area side about 3 by 3
On bathroom floor a 5 inch glue spot.
Not sure how it gets shipped Not sure if they can get then off I think they will have to replace the door, floor in bath and hallway and maybe a wall. Let's hope a miracle and the can get it removed and not replaced. The door frame will have to be replace for sure
I am scheduled to pick it up on the 14th
Jz5g52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 05:29 AM   #62
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

The propane door is an easy fix. They will pull it and replace entire door and frame. Takes about 15 minutes. The glue spot may be a different story. Hopefully they can use a solvent to remove and not affect the flooring. The factory can do amazing things with the flooring, not sure about your dealer. I had about 3" Vee shaped gouge in my vinyl from a rock that got caught under a slide (not to kids: no more rock collections in the camper), and the factory guy was able to glue it back together and and "paint" the texture and grain back into the edges and torn pieces. This guy was a true artist! This was done in Goshen last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:15 PM   #63

38FKBH socket switch?

Hi Gang,

I have a new 2015 38FKBH, which looks a lot like the 371rebh, except in a travel trailer format. It's a seasonal, so I don't move it.

1 question you experienced 371rebh owners might know about.

In the LR slide out, with the dining table and recliner couch, yes mine is identical to the 371rebh, I have a socket that's dead in the lower corner behind the couch.

I expect it's on a switch, but after several weeks I still have no id where it might be. The wiring for the socket appears to emerge from under the carpet in the tv locker area and it's unreachable. it goes into a white connector of some sort.

does the 371rebh have this 120v socket in the bottom corner?

anybody know how to turn it on?

Thanks in advance.
doug
littldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:20 PM   #64
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by littldo View Post
Hi Gang,

I have a new 2015 38FKBH, which looks a lot like the 371rebh, except in a travel trailer format. It's a seasonal, so I don't move it.

1 question you experienced 371rebh owners might know about.

In the LR slide out, with the dining table and recliner couch, yes mine is identical to the 371rebh, I have a socket that's dead in the lower corner behind the couch.

I expect it's on a switch, but after several weeks I still have no id where it might be. The wiring for the socket appears to emerge from under the carpet in the tv locker area and it's unreachable. it goes into a white connector of some sort.

does the 371rebh have this 120v socket in the bottom corner?

anybody know how to turn it on?

Thanks in advance.
doug
I doubt that the outlet is on a switch, but I could be wrong. More than likely the wiring has become disconnected somewhere along the line. Tracing it back to the source is about the only way of finding it.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:40 PM   #65

non-working socket

Thank you!

tracing the wiring is the next step.
littldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:50 PM   #66

Does anyone's 371 have latches to lock storage doors open... what a pain in the ass to have them blowing around.. Also was having trouble trying to get sattilite feed to main tv tried all the coax connections.. took access cover off and found no coax run from.docking station... called dealer he said take pictures and we will fix this winter... lol I will fix myself in a few hours... not impressed with quality at all love the floor plan and interior colors.
ALTERS2147 is offline   Reply With Quote