Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #1

The new 371rebh

So does anyone have the new 371rebh? Want to know what you like/dislike. We have been looking at dealers around trying to find one that is in Stock and have not been successful. I noticed there is no pantry, is there enough kitchen storage space?
Any other cons? If we pull the trigger, we would like to order it with the options we want.
Any information is greatly appreciated!
rb8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #2

We seriously looked at this floor plan, but didn't like the TV not being directly across from one of the seating areas. Not that we are buying the unit to watch TV, but when we do, we don't want to have to constantly have to turn our heads to watch. The kitchen is a bit small and there is no outside kitchen.
Computer Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #3

Hey computer nerd, where are you from? I'm in sw Michigan as well, Kalamazoo area.
The outdoor kitchen is not a deal breaker for us, the kitchen storage is what concerns us from the photos. We really want to find a dealer that has one in Stock so we can walk through it.
I called Terrytown in GR, but they don't have one in Stock either
Old 12-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #4

Yep we are in GR. We actually have a 35ROK order price locked in with TerryTown. But my wife saw the new 378FB floor plan on the FR site as well as the a Sandpiper Facebook page and she really wants to see one of those built.
We did see an 371REBH at the Hershey PA show in September. It's a nice unit. There was enough room in the kitchen for us, but we don't have kids. We have two dogs and also have nieces and nephews which camp with us occasionally that would use the bunk room.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:41 PM   #5

Not sure if you saw this walk thru on YouTube that RVW did. http://youtu.be/Zn_ULmS8TJI
It's a pretty thorough walk through but obviously not the sane as seeing in person.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #6

The front bath looks really nice! We have 1 kid now, and we currently have a forest river cardinal with rear living. Our daughter is now 6, and we need to think of getting something with her own room. We have not found a bunkhouse we like til I came across the 371rebh. We just like having the large living area and when you have the bunks in the rear, you end up with a smaller living area and usually only 1 living room slide.
I did see the video at rvw, I've gotten some prices from them, but want to see where Terrytown is on prices. I hope there is one at the GR rv show in January, but if we pull the trigger, want to do it soon so we can take delivery by the end of march.
BTW, if your planning a trip to the rv show, tickets are 1/2 price if you purchase in advance by Dec 31st through ticketmaster!
Old 12-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #7

Thanks for the tip on the show tickets. Yeah the REBH is a great design. RVW has a ton ordered and sold already. I just checked, not sure how far you are willing to drive, but it looks like Holman RV near Cincinnati gas one in stock. http://www.holmanrv.com/default.asp?...D&sq=sandpiper
Old 12-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #8

Thanks! Just a quick glance, it looks like it has all the options we want. I would love to have the 6 point leveling system, but not sure about the added large expense and the added weight it brings.
how did you find that dealer so fast that had it in stock?

Forest River is not too far, id like to go tour the sandpiper line!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #9

I've been researching our fifth wheel purchase for about 9 months. We even planned our vacation this year around the Hershey, PA RV show. I know just about every RV dealer that sells sandpiper in the tri-state area. I definitely want the 6point auto level if it fits in the budget. I'm not that worried about the extra weight. There is about 3000 pounds between the dry and GVWR and I have a 3500 diesel and have already calculated that even at the GVWR I'm still well below my maximum safe towing numbers.
I hope you get to go through an REBH. Good luck!
Old 12-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #10

Hey computer nerd, we would like to find a rebh to go look at on Monday, I have been searching all around for one, and cannot find one. looks like one over by Detroit for sale, maybe we will head over there Monday. you said you know all the sandpiper dealers around here, if you find any rebh's, let me know. Im going to call terrytown to see if they know if they will have one at the grand rapids rv show in a few weeks. we need to make our minds up soon, in case we pull the trigger and order one, we would want to take delivery as soon as we can in the spring!
Old 12-26-2014, 08:58 PM   #11

It looks like National RV in Belleville, Mi. (near Detroit) has one. https://nationalrvdetroit.com/rv/201...71rebh-030041/

Also international rv near Bay City looks like they have one too.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:00 PM   #12

Link to the bay city rv dealership http://www.internationalrvworld.com/...piper-371rebh/
Old 12-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #13

There's also a Detroit rv show in Novi the first week of February
Old 12-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #14

Thanks! I'm calling national rv tomorrow morning and going to go look at it. Does not have the options we want, but we can set foot in it and see if we like it! We shall see!
Old 12-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #15

Let me know how you like it. We saw that model in hershey.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #16

Went and looked at the 371 today and loved it! The one they had in stock was an earlier 2015. it has a bigger peninsula in the kitchen. later '15 they had to make the peninsula smaller to accept a dinette. The slide would not go in. Id rather have the bigger peninsula and the table and chairs over the dinette anyways. They should have just stayed with the table and chairs and the bigger peninsula. plus you have more storage in the larger peninsula too.
We also looked at the 376bhok, also a very nice unit! It has the a larger bunkroom, which we don't need.
I really liked the dealership too.
Now the pressure is on, as we need to decide what to do as we like the stock unit with the peninsula.

Computer Nerd.......What unit are you looking at? have you made any decisions yet?
Old 12-29-2014, 04:59 PM   #17

We had decided on the 35ROK until they came out with the 378FB floor plan. My wife would like to see one of those built and go through one before we order. We want theater seats and the 6pt. Auto level and a fantastic fan on whichever model we get, so we will definitely have to order. I'm pretty much decided on the ROK, but she's not sure. She loves the big bath of the 378FB. The only dealerships I've found that have an FB in stock so far are in KY. RVW in OH has 4 on order

Good luck on your decision. We got our advance tickets for the GR show. Thanks for the tip. Maybe we'll see you at the show.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM   #18

Good luck in your purchase when you decide to pull the trigger. We will be going to the gr show either Thursday or Friday afternoon.
National has several Sandpiper on order, but not sure which ones.
We will definitely keep you informed what we decide! Just listing my Cardinal now for sale.
If you ever camp down thus way, let us know, we would love to show you our campground we are seasonal at!
Old 12-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #19

Good luck on selling your Cardinal. We sold our TT a year ago. I'm not sure yet when we are going to the show.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:24 AM   #20

We recently bought one. Love the floor plan. We had an 08 Wildcat 32QBBS for 7 years previous with forward bunkhouse. The rear entertainment area, plus the bunkhouse room is what attracted us. We love bunkhouse design but it takes away from entertainment living room space. But not with this one. The configuration of tv and living room works fine for us, it's big enough that you can comfortably watch tv even though your not directly facing the tv, swivel recliners will turn to get a better angle. Lots of added amenities, residential fridge, fireplace, washer dryer hookups, set space for generator if u want to add, central vac self shutting cabinet drawers, solid surface in kitchen etc. we are adding slide toppers which I'd recommend, for one I hate having to sweep off the slide tops after every trip, and this one has four slides, which adds a lot of extra room. Also We added tv mounts in kids room and bedroom. Directv dish, this one is pre wired well for sat and park cable/antenna, we just added a eagle aspen multi switch and just bring directv boxes from home and have sat at 3 tvs.
Wellstod is offline   Reply With Quote