Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #1

2011 355qbq

Hey everybody,

Just traded off our '04 Wildcat 31QBH for this 355QBQ. Have some questions for everybody.

1. We were able to get the radio to work easily (Estone EX7500 DVD). But once I hit the mode button to switch between DVD, AUX, etc...the DVD player sounded like it was trying to eject something (it never did) and when I put it back to radio...there was no volume. I had to go over to the breaker panel and pull the fuse to the entertainment center to get this to reset. Am I just missing a step here after selecting DVD to get the radio back playing.

2. The rear street-side slide. Not sure if its out all the way or not. The bottom two storage doors rub against the slide edge. The drawer not so bad, but the door for the open storage area really scrapes against the slide. Is this normal...or is the slide out of alignment...or ??.

3. We discovered some wet carpet under the main living room slide and the master bedroom slide when we brought it home. It did rain this weekend. Are there slide sealing issues that need to be addressed? I was hoping we would be done with that. We chased a slide sealing issue on our Wildcat that still never was resolved when we traded it in.

4. Are there any other "gotchas" that you have discovered with the camper? It seems that each has its own quirks and personality.

Thanks for everything...

Dave
4cstr is offline   Reply With Quote